Club Membership 2023 Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And we wonder why the Worms have double our memberships. This from the FB group run by the self appointed "Manly Jesus".

1665029286033.png

And we wonder why the Worms have double our memberships. This from the FB group run by the self appointed "Manly Jesus".

View attachment 22471
The worms may have 14 wooden spoons but do not have wooden spines like some of our so called Manly fickle feathered friends

Our Manly club memberships are our spines and test of character

The moral of Manly Character the story ...
When the going gets tough the tough get going
Does not mean running away

Dont run away Des
You have more character and resolute than that
Stick around and prove to us that your still the greatest !

Fair weather friends, we don't need negative Nellies
At the moment there is a lot of negativity at our club

And We can not over come negativity with negativity

We can only overcome negativity with the passion of the positive Manly people that stick around and turn things around

God bless all the positive Manly souls and the Inspiration to our Legendary club

I can't imagine any of us will be re-signing our Memberships until/unless the club offers clarity/hope about our prospects for 2023 and beyond.
I trust most of you, like me, have instructed the club not to automatically roll-over our memberships for 2023, giving us time to seriously consider if the players/owner deserve our devotion, or whether we treat them as they treated us in the latter stages of the 2022 season.
The way i see it is that if i(we) can get through the 'northern eagles' times then i(we) can get through this!

The way i see it is that if i(we) can get through the 'northern eagles' times then i(we) can get through this!
Nothing can stop the Manly spirit from prevailing
Adversity has no power over it

Passionate Manly people are the Manly spirit that has endured the greatest adversities and prevailed since 1947

WE have done it without the quitters and negative pessimistic nellies before and we will all rise like True Eagles without them once again
See the source image

Test of character quiz ...

Quitters have never ever over come adversity

The Fact is No one overcomes adversity when they quit

It takes character to keep going when times are tough

there is a good reason why they say when the going gets tough the tough get going
In times of adversity

The feeble fickle feathered friends run away

and The strong and Passionate Manly souls are here to stay

Our actions define us*
Be defined by your courageous Never say die Manly spirit !!!
See the source image

It's probably more important that the club gets its house in order @BOZO BEFORE it goes too hard on membership promotion for 2023. The reality mate is most Silvertails posters are rusted on long term MWSE members and/or Manly Leagues Club members. We will stay rusted on until we die, or the club manages to eat itself. Why you find it necessary to preach to the already ****ing converted, or those born into the Manly faith on here is beyond me.

Why you find it necessary to preach to the already ****ing converted, or those born into the Manly faith on here is beyond me.
We have to have balance on our forum feathered friend
The balance of Pride and Passion and Pessimism

Also Not every one is a club member on here
and we do have people that are not silvertails members that log on to our forum from time to time

Preaching to the converted club members is reminding them what an Inspiration they all are to our Legendary club
and Gratitude is something that is sadly lacking in our society

Have a good day feathered friend @Eagles4Life

I can't imagine any of us will be re-signing our Memberships until/unless the club offers clarity/hope about our prospects for 2023 and beyond.
I trust most of you, like me, have instructed the club not to automatically roll-over our memberships for 2023, giving us time to seriously consider if the players/owner deserve our devotion, or whether we treat them as they treated us in the latter stages of the 2022 season.
Yep I put mine on hold last night in a very frank and honest email.

I'll always be a member to the day I die, the team is bigger than any coach or owner

Hear hear mate. Jeez, I might get upset, whinge, complain, yell, kick stones and that, but at the end of the day, there is the "club" at the heart of things. Over time, different people are employed by the club, but that's always changing. Worst time to turn your back on the club is when things are at their worst.

It's un-Australian to be quitters.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7