Club Membership 2023 Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And yet you still promote to everyone to condone Penns actions by giving him your membership money.
No one is bigger than then the Glory of our Legendary club feathered friend

All Glory and membership money goes to the Glory of our Legendary club

The Manly people are the Spirit of our legendary club

And the Spirit of our Legendary club Always over comes adversity

Because the Manly people and the spirit of our Legendary club
Never walk away .

They remain stead fast and loyal and find a way and prevail

Together we will prevail once again feathered friend

Club Membership is open to all Manly people Monday the 7th of November

Let us open our Manly Hearts and support our club with Passion
and let the Manly Spirit Live on !
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Bend over Mr Penn and we can all lick your @rse and give you more of our hard earned for you to play your little games with......I can see the sun shining from there now:blacksunrays:and oh look another f#cking rainbow on its way🌈🌈🌈

Bend over Mr Penn and we can all lick your @rse and give you more of our hard earned for you to play your little games with......I can see the sun shining from there now:blacksunrays:and oh look another f#cking rainbow on its way🌈🌈🌈

Help me out here Frogz. If you don't renew your membership and yet still go to all the games, doesn't Penn end up with your hard earned anyway ?

In fact, doesn't it cost you more ? Maybe I'm just misguided.

You don't have to have Bozo's enthusiasm but, FFS, it's the only club we have champion.

Help me out here Frogz. If you don't renew your membership and yet still go to all the games, doesn't Penn end up with your hard earned anyway ?

In fact, doesn't it cost you more ? Maybe I'm just misguided.

You don't have to have Bozo's enthusiasm but, FFS, it's the only club we have champion.
Didn't mention the club champion.... It's just the slimeball that owns it now, is the one I have an issue with. And again, as I have stated many times on here already, I will rejoin, but not straight away.

Didn't mention the club champion.... It's just the slimeball that owns it now, is the one I have an issue with. And again, as I have stated many times on here already, I will rejoin, but not straight away.
Totally agree with you Frogz, Penn has been my pain-point for some time now - he did try to sell off his Manly shares some time ago but was too greedy so please keep on trying Scott - please

Lmfao just looked it up. Myself would be an "Away Member", one ticket to an away game. But excludes Magic Round when Manly play in Brisbane. Yet again. But you get all these wonderful home game advantages! 😂🤦🏻‍♂️ farking imbeciles.
I'll pass, for another year.

*and the only game in Qld we have!

Last edited:
So Seibold has been officially announced as Manly coach. Has this changed anyone's mind on being a member next year?

So Seibold has been officially announced as Manly coach. Has this changed anyone's mind on being a member next year?
Yes. The fact that Flanagan and Dymock have jumped on the bandwagon with Boldy gives me hope that 2023 might turn out better than the last disastrous season.
I'm certainly no fan of Penn but I'll give him credit for trying to strengthen our coaching staff. Whether it works is yet to be seen.
As with last season we have the roster to be a top eight side. We need less injuries and greater resolve from the players, which I'm hoping the new coaches can inspire.
I'll not re-sign my membership until the new year but my heart still beats with Manly blood and I'll enter my 60-year-plus fanship in time to receive another Sea Eagles cap prior to the first match with the Dogs.

My support does not depend on who the coach is.

The club is bigger than any individual.
You have the right Spirit feathered friend

All smart people like you have your Manly spirit

No personality , No Ego , No Agenda is bigger than the Glory of our Legendary club

Our Legendary Club the Manly Sea eagles is our World

and without Our World No Manly person exists

No Forum

No football Ground

No supporters

No Players and Officials

With out the existence of our Legendary club

We are as dead as the North Sydney Bears in the NRL

See the source image

Last edited:
Our Greatness is not what we have . Our Greatness is what we give to the world

We are born to make an Impact

We are born to become Sea eagle supporters

A great way to make an Impact to our Legendary club is to make a pact and become passionate club members

See the source image

Unity is Strength

Alliance is the Wonder of all things Inspired and Achieved

Become part of our Legendary clubs Wonder

Become a 2023 Club member Today

See the source image

It is interesting the membership packages this year and how bad a job the club has done of communicating them.

I went digging and found one I am going to buy however it was not an easy / intuitive experience

It is interesting the membership packages this year and how bad a job the club has done of communicating them.

I went digging and found one I am going to buy however it was not an easy / intuitive experience
I agree, I had to contact the club to renew as I never got any Communication !

I agree, I had to contact the club to renew as I never got any Communication !
I thought we had a new membership manager?

It is another example of me not being convinced they take this whole membership thing as seriously as they should. If they are serious about their data they should know that I always purchase an adult and child ticket, they I have a lapsed membership for a child...as yet they have not contacted me at all about it apart from the generic "memberships are on sale"

Like I said does not matter to me as I will buy anyway but there are a heap of missed ops out there

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4