Club Membership 2023 Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't imagine any of us will be re-signing our Memberships until/unless the club offers clarity/hope about our prospects for 2023 and beyond.
I trust most of you, like me, have instructed the club not to automatically roll-over our memberships for 2023, giving us time to seriously consider if the players/owner deserve our devotion, or whether we treat them as they treated us in the latter stages of the 2022 season.

I can't imagine any of us will be re-signing our Memberships until/unless the club offers clarity/hope about our prospects for 2023 and beyond.
I trust most of you, like me, have instructed the club not to automatically roll-over our memberships for 2023, giving us time to seriously consider if the players/owner deserve our devotion, or whether we treat them as they treated us in the latter stages of the 2022 season.
Passionate Manly people like me will renew our Club Membership
BECAUSE
Passionate Manly People like me are the passionate positive inspiration that we want to see in our club

The Moral of the story
GREAT CLUBS RELY ON GREAT LEADERSHIP ON AND OFF THE FIELD
DO NOT WAIT FOR THE INSPIRATION
BECOME THE INSPIRATION AND INSPIRE !
AND BECOME A PROUD AND PASSIONATE MANLY CLUB MEMBER

FOR EVER TOGETHER !!!
See the source image

Last edited:
Passionate Manly people like me will renew our Club Membership
BAEACUSE
Passionate Manly People like me are the passionate positive inspiration that we want to see in our club

The Moral of the story
GREAT CLUBS RELY ON GREAT LEADERSHIP ON AND OFF THE FIELD
DO NOT WAIT FOR THE INSPIRATION
BECOME THE INSPIRATION AND INSPIRE !
AND BECOME A PROUD AND PASSIONATE MANLY CLUB MEMBER

FOR EVER TOGETHER !!!
See the source image
Why blindly follow a club -- political party, ideology, religion etc -- when you don't believe in its leadership?
The only way I can hope to bring change to what I see as a club in decline with no vision for recovery is to cease becoming a member, thus potentially giving Penn and Co. a financial kick in the hip pocket.

Why blindly follow a club -- political party, ideology, religion etc -- when you don't believe in its leadership?
The only way I can hope to bring change to what I see as a club in decline with no vision for recovery is to cease becoming a member, thus potentially giving Penn and Co. a financial kick in the hip pocket.
The ones that have Manly passionate eyes are never blinded by adversity

The mighty Sea eagle have proven over the years to rise above all adversity and have always prevailed

Manly Passionate people are proof that Passion always prevails

The moral of the story
True Manly people are revealed
In tough times

So be true to your selves Manly people
and stay true to your selves and your legendary club and the Greatest club of all
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

I cannot believe some of you Manly people are thinking of turning your back on our proud history

I cannot believe some of you Manly people do not have the the faith and the forseight
That our history of greatness always repeats it self

See the source image

That is seriously an excellent word and I'll definitely use it soon myself. Not sure when or why, but I will!
:)

Club Membership Perspective time

I WANT TO ALL YOU TO REMEBER THIS

NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN OUR LEGENDARY CLUB

AND ALL THE GLORY WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO THE GREATEST CLUB OF ALL THE MANLY SEA EAGLES

ALL CLUB MEMBERS HAVE BEEN CREATING OUR GREAT CLUBS FUTURE SINCE 1947

THE FUTURE BELONGS TO US AND IS PROUDLY IN OUR PASSIONATE HEARTS AND HANDS
SO LET US REACH OUT AND GRAB A 2023 MANLY SEA EAGLES CLUB MEMBERSHIP
AND CONTINUE OUR MANLY FOREVER LEGACY

See the source image
Just to clarify, I fully intend on renewing my membership. My comment that is quoted was tongue in cheek.

I knew you had bigger balls than that my Manly brother .

I believe you !
Not willing to discuss the size of my balls on a public forum, but can confirm I love going to the footy at Brooky (won't catch me calling it 4 Pines Park). I turned my back on the Northern Eagles era by not going to the games (still watched that train wreck on TV), but I don't think not renewing my membership would give me any satisfaction whatsoever.

Not willing to discuss the size of my balls on a public forum, but can confirm I love going to the footy at Brooky (won't catch me calling it 4 Pines Park). I turned my back on the Northern Eagles era by not going to the games (still watched that train wreck on TV), but I don't think not renewing my membership would give me any satisfaction whatsoever.
Always be proud of your crown jewels feathered friend !
And Aways be proud of our Legendary club
Our crown jewels and our pride in our Legendary club will always define us :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8