Club Membership 2023 Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penn sells tomorrow and all that is bullsh1t Bozo.....
Mr Penn does not own the Manly spirit

The Manly spirit can never be bought ,

The Manly spirit can never be Sold

and the Manly spirit never walks away from our Legendary club

Walk with the Manly spirit feathered friend @Frogz and youll never walk alone

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
you've lost the plot Bozo... are you related to peter Peters

you've lost the plot Bozo... are you related to peter Peters
I would rather loose the Plot than loose the never say die committed Manly spirit

That has bonded the club together since 1947 and will continue to do so till eternity

Last edited:

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
We are not Liverpool FC thank goodness! lol

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
Hang on Bozo, are we Liverpool F.C. now or are we still Manly Warringah? I'm confused 😳

We'll never die.
Too right feathered friend

The Manly Spirt will never die

Because the Committed never say die Manly people will live on and keep on keeping on

I rang the club and they are taking on cub Memberships next Month

Let us All proudly take this opportunity and Become part of the Manly Never say die spirit !

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Last edited:
Or Celtic F.C!
Celtic United is another Great footy team
And another thing GReat that Manly stands for

You're in my heart , you're in my spirit your in my soul
You'll be my breath should I grow old
You are my Manly Sea eagles club above all
You're in my spirit your in my soul

Club Membership opens November
Become part of the Great Passionate Manly Spirit

Last edited:
Well we will soon know if we have signed any player “ of note “ as the membership push should come very soon.

AND, that’s when they usually announce new signings.

Given the 1st November isn’t far away ( when they all return to work ) I’m guessing it’s locked and loaded and we should hear very soon, maybe

#NEXTWEEK

G'day guys,

Just letting you know that Membership will go on sale November 7th. It's been a pretty challenging year and I know many might not want to jump in straight away, but clearly membership is a crucial element of our club. Given the decisions that have been made and the direction the club is now taking under Tony, I do think 2023 will be a year you'll want to be on board for.

There's some bloody good value this year and like I mentioned in another thread, I saw the membership merchandise for 2023 (Hat, Scarf and Beanie) and the quality is loads better than what it has been previously. Also nice to get the choice of what main item of merchandise you want.

The packages are all listed here, I'd encourage you to take a browse (even if you might be on the fence with your decision at the moment!).

Become a Member

Please tell Penn to go sexually satisfy himself with a 8 foot x 2 foot cactus for a few weeks from backside to mouth..... Even if we win the GF , that drop kick needs to get the foooook out of our club.. Disgraceful armature owner..
G'day guys,

Just letting you know that Membership will go on sale November 7th. It's been a pretty challenging year and I know many might not want to jump in straight away, but clearly membership is a crucial element of our club. Given the decisions that have been made and the direction the club is now taking under Tony, I do think 2023 will be a year you'll want to be on board for.

There's some bloody good value this year and like I mentioned in another thread, I saw the membership merchandise for 2023 (Hat, Scarf and Beanie) and the quality is loads better than what it has been previously. Also nice to get the choice of what main item of merchandise you want.

The packages are all listed here, I'd encourage you to take a browse (even if you might be on the fence with your decision at the moment!).

Become a Member

G'day guys,

Become a Member
My email arrived today , I’ve got about 20 caps but gotta keep my collection growing ….lol

My email arrived today , I’ve got about 20 caps but gotta keep my collection growing ….lol
Yep got my email just now think prices have gone up a bit this year for where i sit.

Even though I feel my most distant from the club I love in all the years I have followed them I will again be a member in 2023.

Last edited:
I had been collecting all my caps but decided to start giving some away to kids of family and friends to try and bribe them into becoming Manly supporters. Apparently I've even been doing some ground work (unknowingly) for our dear leader coz some of those relos are in the US. It's almost a 2nd home coz my wife is from there. In fact, whilst I think it's a stupid idea for Manly to play the 1st game there next year, I have to say I wouldn't mind coz I'm heading over again next month for a while. I would be there for sure.

Got a million caps....unfortunately the pins don't match the caps.

It's been an absolute bug bear of mine since the concept started.....one that gets me on the high horse around this time.

It's been an absolute bug bear of mine since the concept started.....one that gets me on the high horse around this time.
I know there have been members here who have mentioned issues with not receiving the correct membership anniversary pins/badges.

Perhaps this could be an issue mentioned at the members council meeting.

(I have received the correct pins and have no issue)

Last edited:

I gave up on that and don’t worry now

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8