Check out the ladder

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah well I'd be betting we'll be closer to the spoon than the top by origin time.
Next four rounds are Sharks, Raiders, Knights and then a bye and I reckon we can only afford to drop one of those games.

No Jake, possibly no Schu, Croker struggling (injured?), turbo struggling (mentally?), DCE being our only real attacking and kicking option and a forward pack that talks the talk but doesn't back it up on the field it could be a bloodbath.

Pressure is really on the players, but also the coaching staff have some tough decisions to make.

None more than Seibold, who knows how quickly it can all head south...hoping for Manly's sake he can get the players back in the right headspace again.

Next four rounds are Sharks, Raiders, Knights and then a bye and I reckon we can only afford to drop one of those games.

No Jake, possibly no Schu, Croker struggling (injured?), turbo struggling (mentally?), DCE being our only real attacking and kicking option and a forward pack that talks the talk but doesn't back it up on the field it could be a bloodbath.

Pressure is really on the players, but also the coaching staff have some tough decisions to make.

None more than Seibold, who knows how quickly it can all head south...hoping for Manly's sake he can get the players back in the right headspace again.
yeah we've got to get the raiders and knights, and let's see about the sharks. Sharks typically struggle at brookie and were bad this week, but maybe I'm just being hopeful.

If we are serious, should win all 3 matches

Tigers winning again worries me a bit!

I doubt the Tigers will get the spoon. They have only won 2 games less than us and now have some momentum, plus a decent roster

Dragons are a basket case like us, their for and against shows they have been unlucky more than once recently.

The Knights are contenders, as are the Dogs. My tip is one of these two.

Sadly we are in the mix, the next 3 weeks will either rule us in or out of the race. Its hard to see us winning more than a couple of more games this season unless Tom & Schu come good. We appear gone for all money.

Fingers crossed.

I doubt the Tigers will get the spoon. They have only won 2 games less than us and now have some momentum, plus a decent roster

Dragons are a basket case like us, their for and against shows they have been unlucky more than once recently.

The Knights are contenders, as are the Dogs. My tip is one of these two.

Sadly we are in the mix, the next 3 weeks will either rule us in or out of the race. Its hard to see us winning more than a couple of more games this season unless Tom & Schu come good. We appear gone for all money.

Fingers crossed.
I think Manly will get the spoon with Seibold. It will be his second time as coach 🤣

I doubt we can win even 1. I think we will be lucky to win another game this season.

Hope i am wrong. Totally wrong.

From 2nd to 10th with a bullet in 2 weeks.
We need to do something, otherwise sacking Des was a waste of time.

From 2nd to 10th with a bullet in 2 weeks.
We need to do something, otherwise sacking Des was a waste of time.
Yeah we're probably where we deserve to be, but we're actually only 1 point off being in third place and 1 win behind second place. So the nature of this comp (being so close) means teams will move up and down quite a bit during the season I think. If you lose 1,2 or 3 in a row you're on the slide.

yeah we've got to get the raiders and knights, and let's see about the sharks. Sharks typically struggle at brookie and were bad this week, but maybe I'm just being hopeful.
Going on the games played so far the comps like a game of snakes & ladders, up a ladder one week then slipping down a snake the next. The idea is not to land on a big snake tho, which has happened to us, Titans and Broncs. Got a feeling we're going to land on a big ladder starting this Sunday.

Yeah well I'd be betting we'll be closer to the spoon than the top by origin time.
Yes and the teams below us sadly are actually playing ok footy.
if not already the next 3 weeks our season is on the line.
sharks home
raiders then knights away
you want to be winning at least 2/3 of those games as a minimun

Last edited:
Yeah we're probably where we deserve to be, but we're actually only 1 point off being in third place and 1 win behind second place. So the nature of this comp (being so close) means teams will move up and down quite a bit during the season I think. If you lose 1,2 or 3 in a row you're on the slide.
We could easily be in equal first if we had won against the Knights, Rabbitohs, and Titans, which we should have done.

We could easily be in equal first if we had won against the Knights, Rabbitohs, and Titans, which we should have done.
If only!!! Certainly we were robbed in the souths game and we robbed ourselves in the knights game. Never in the hunt really against the titans. But point taken, we should really have those extra 5 points.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8