Check out the ladder

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Best start to a season I can remember. Anybody remember the last time we led the comp at the end of round 1? Do you have to go all the way back to the 90's?

Yep, but the naysayers will say we've only beaten last and still haven't beaten a Top 4 side despite our lofty ladder position.

Have a look at the prices to win the competition of the first 5 teams. South’s is the only team under double figure odds. Haven’t there been some surprise results this weekend. Beats the same favoured teams winning all the time.
Right now I’d say the souths odds are low because of all their rabid fans betting on them. Bookies covering their arses.

Look - Let's not get over the top here.
But if any of you crazy mfs told me we would be 2nd on the table at this time/ I'm doin massive backflips.
Hell yeh!!
We can whine and bitch about what's gone wrong, but I feel good we are amongst it ......what's the vibes out there - gotta be happy so far ??

Look - Let's not get over the top here.
But if any of you crazy mfs told me we would be 2nd on the table at this time/ I'm doin massive backflips.
Hell yeh!!
We can whine and bitch about what's gone wrong, but I feel good we are amongst it ......what's the vibes out there - gotta be happy so far ??
Definitely happy to be at the right end of the table but we are also 1 point from 9th. 1 point is basically scraping in because we have infinite f/a.

Lots of teams with new coaches come out swinging. the draw has been helpful overall IMO , but really solid start on the ladder.

4 wins and a draw from 7 is a pass mark for sure. Probably exceeds expectations. At leas5 the betting agencies

Form seems scratchy . Within 7 days they handed in the penrith and storm work……..wow, but thats footy

its been on the back of forwards though

paseka, bully and sipley have been big improvers
aioli still getting match fitnesss a little but solid. Dont like him in 13 though
jake has been inspiring as well as removing his trundle carries being a positive
oku has been one of the best forwards in the comp
croker continues to improve despite his injury niggles. Would love to see him kick more,
burbo looked better in the little we saw but not related to team position

tuiliga has been ok, maybe.
keppie average

the bench has provided impact mostly and at times the defence brutal
not too much injury disruption for the forwards

the backs have been patchy With more injury and less improvement overall
Parker solid, saab building

tippy, koula, garrick, johns, schuster,harper, all limited impact for varying reasons, but not too many 7/10 performances in that lot overall

tom , dce,……….well, the stats say BOTH are on fire, gotta love the stats.

Yep thanks to SuperCoach Ciraldo at the express recommendation of Phil Gould.

I recall a similar result when Gould recommended another bloke called Barrett.

NYEahle
Did Canterbury steal Ciraldo?

Because according to the world’s most handsome former player and coach, Manly ‘stole’ Paseka from the Tigers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4