Check out the ladder

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we are sitting around where we belong on the ladder. Top half of the bottom eight.
And all this season is going to take any side with the nature of this competition if you win say 4-5 games in a row you can easily climb the ladder and vice versa if you go on a losing run.

At best I see us 7th or 8th finish this year.

More rolls of the dice to come feathered friends
Luck is a fortune
and the most Resilient teams will be good enough to make their own luck

“Like snakes and ladders. But just snakes” – Right to Remain

About the NRL Ladder, they hardly ever record the byes played, maybe we shouldn't allocate 2 points for the bye, just leave it blank. It gives fans a false impression on how well their teams travelling.
Yeah I prefer no points for byes but it's broken either way. If they don't give points for the bye then you have to track how many games in hand teams have. Don't get why they couldn't add teams 2 at a time.

About the NRL Ladder, they hardly ever record the byes played, maybe we shouldn't allocate 2 points for the bye, just leave it blank. It gives fans a false impression on how well their teams travelling.
Makes sense feathered friend
Why give 2 winning points if a team does not win anything

Any team from about 4-14 who shows any consistency will end up in the top 4. Conversely you could be in 4th now and easily not make the 8 if you're not consistent. It's just been one of those years. We just have to hope we can string a decent run together

If they dont, it gives fans a false impression of how poorly their teams are playing.

It's fine, I dont get why people get so riled up about it. It really doesnt make too much of a difference.

We've won 5 from 19 (since jersey gate).
If anyone thinks we'll win 8 of 12 (and magically turn around the attitude, culture, form and injuries), I'll have what their having haha.

Counting last years games creates a false equivalence IMO.

Same club but different team.

Different coaching staff. Foran, Walker, Taupau, no Turbo, No Saab etc etc

Now people can argue we are better off or worse off but the point is we are different.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6