Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Perfectly timed to get the maximum number of weeks of heart wrenching tribute for a true champion who has placed the needs of his State above his own .... what a legend of a bloke .... (cue wretching sounds)

..and repeat tribute before and during every game .....

Smith is definitely a polarizing figure unless you support Melb/Qld, and yes, a protected species as far as Refs go. But taking the Maroon and White glasses off, any guys who plays 42 Origin games (that's literally 2 full seasons of football) and Test football for as long as he has, at the level he has played at, and for the most part still plays at, does deserve credit for his Representative career in my humble opinion.

Wouldn't be surprised if Smith Slater and Bellamy all pulled the pin at the end of the year with Smith to take over coaching the scum with Bellamy as head of football there

Obviously just doing what's best for the team (ala taking the 1 week suspension).

also: Good! the sooner he and slater retire from the nrl, and bellamy.... the happier I'll be!

It will be interesting to see who gets the Aussie hooking role now that Smith has retired.

Perfectly timed to get the maximum number of weeks of heart wrenching tribute for a true champion who has placed the needs of his State above his own .... what a legend of a bloke .... (cue wretching sounds)

..and repeat tribute before and during every game .....

Already seen the first article in the DT by nick "dumbass" walshaw who did a smith timeline including 2 gf wins that they totally didn't get stripped of, nope.

Interestingly a few years ago when Qld started to dominate guys like Tallis were critising Jamie Lyon etc for retiring from rep football. They said that was the difference between nsw and qld. Queenslanders always made themselves available no matter what. Haven’t things changed now that the writing is on the wall..
I hope Tallis comes out and slams him.

When Killer didn't want to play origin, Tallis said he had 'no right' to not play.

So at what point are you allowed to not play?

IMG_0634.JPG

Found this online Love it

Interestingly a few years ago when Qld started to dominate guys like Tallis were critising Jamie Lyon etc for retiring from rep football. They said that was the difference between nsw and qld. Queenslanders always made themselves available no matter what. Haven’t things changed now that the writing is on the wall..
Not sure that Drengo (as opposed to Drongo) has worked that out yet.

Ah the Queenslander myth. I love the people and the state but it takes real effort to keep a chip on your shoulder after winning everything for 12 years!

Smith is definitely a polarizing figure unless you support Melb/Qld, and yes, a protected species as far as Refs go. But taking the Maroon and White glasses off, any guys who plays 42 Origin games (that's literally 2 full seasons of football) and Test football for as long as he has, at the level he has played at, and for the most part still plays at, does deserve credit for his Representative career in my humble opinion.
Yeh all that but f#,ck him,and his grubby mate slater.and Qld for that matter.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6