Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Geez Lyon made that winger look like a fool.
No idea where the ball had gone.

Talk about gag reflex .... two talking dicks with ears on Foxtel last night saying that what a selfless act by ****Cam for taking one for the team ... he plead guilty because he didn't want his team-mates to be without him for 2 weeks .... it was an act of a true champion ...... FMD ....

Talk about gag reflex .... two talking dicks with ears on Foxtel last night saying that what a selfless act by ****Cam for taking one for the team ... he plead guilty because he didn't want his team-mates to be without him for 2 weeks .... it was an act of a true champion ...... FMD ....

wow. Sitting here trying to think about what to write in response... but words are actually failing me.

Just read the nrl preview about the manly storm game.

6 paragraphs. 5 were about sCam (and storm)

I hope they do another one later in the week.

Just read the nrl preview about the manly storm game.

6 paragraphs. 5 were about sCam (and storm)

I hope they do another one later in the week.
Wait for the pre game promo ... it will all be about the herculean effort of Slater battling on single handed against the might of Manly without his mates Cam and Kronk .... only Billy could possibly take ALL this responsibility on to his own shoulders ... luckily they are broad shoulders and has any player in the history of the game ever been so brave .....

My prediction will be a spewathon .....

Wait for the pre game promo ... it will all be about the herculean effort of Slater battling on single handed against the might of Manly without his mates Cam and Kronk .... only Billy could possibly take ALL this responsibility on to his own shoulders ... luckily they are broad shoulders and has any player in the history of the game ever been so brave .....

My prediction will be a spewathon .....
You’re right Woodside ol mate... and I imagine the nein lovefest will surpass Fox in its unabashed arse Kuching. Never before in the game have cheats been lauded for cheating like the Storm grubs.

Such a hero....that's why he asked for an extension, covered all bases, saw he couldn't win, left it right up until the last minute....

then decided he should "immediately" do what's best for the team!

Gus was asking for a higher penalty and considering the injuries this sort of tackle can result in I agree. Smith is a black belt in jujitsu and knows exactly what he’s doing, does it every second tackle.

Scam is giving it away- no more rep footy effective immediately- there you he gets suspended then spills his lollies and picks up his ball and goes home

Thrown his arse in the corner over suspension???

Does he think no one will go to Origin now?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7