Post-Game Discussion Bulldogs v Manly [Round 25, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Bulldogs
Vs
Sea Eagles
21 Accor Stadium
02 Sep 2022 18:00
80th minute

Match Stats

If one of the media don't remind Des that stat (worst ever losing streak for the cub), I'll be filthy.

Our players who were leaving were literally smiling and laughing after the game. Anyone see CNK for The Raiders? That's the cultural difference right there.
The players leaving imo can f$&@ right off! Foz aside, they played like they were all leaving! My issue is who comes in! Tualagi for Davey, tick. The rest,not sure? And who’s playing 9 next year?

We started the year failing to beat a top 8 team and we finished the year failing to beat a bottom 8 team

Very underwhelming end to a very disappointing and underachieving season

Our Legendary Manly club and our Legendary Jersey Deserve better

Thank goodness I tuned out at half time. No way was I watching 40 more minutes of the quality of the last 20 of that first half. I will say it again - you can't have 10 sets of perfect football in the wet and then 20 minutes of a fiasco with drops and poor kicks and not blame the players! Andrew Davey - no errors all year - two bad drops, Burbo - terrible drop AND stood like the statue of liberty in the play the ball area instead of fighting to get back in position for the Docker Clay try. Vaga... just not up to first grade standard. DCE woeful, Croker falling over at dummy half. The only two forwards in that first half who played well were Marty and dare I say it Sipley... oh and Walker. Foran was his usual give 100%. Weekes looked out of his depth at fullback... still say he is a 5/8. Schuster I think dropped a ball on his first touch. Bullemor I think a terrible miss and over read on the Docker Clay try. We looked like world beaters for 20 minutes then 20 minutes of players not catching the ball and not playing to the game plan AND DCE not directing them around. No way in hell a DCE/Schuster combination works not an effing hope. But yes glad I didn't watch that second half....I would have been down at Harvey Norman's buying yet another TV! Ohhh Hoochie Mumma!

Leveraging the clubs future on two families and Lachlan crocker at 9 was clearly a master stroke so can the master responsible for that take up aw challenge else where

In my opinion, unless there's a massive uplift in attitude, Tuilagi's 30-40 metres a game won't change very much for us, sorry mate.
At this point I’ll take him over Davey. Would you not after tonight? Or the other option Ben Turbo. At least he’s coming to a new club, change of scenery etc. there’s hope there. With Davey no thanks. Seen enough.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8