Post-Game Discussion Bulldogs v Manly [Round 25, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Bulldogs
Vs
Sea Eagles
21 Accor Stadium
02 Sep 2022 18:00
80th minute

Match Stats

Far better than many were expecting. I was hoping for a win, but this is a very young and inexperienced set of players around DCE and Foran. Some did enough to offer some hope for '23. The youngsters will come back stronger and more confident after an off season. Things will improve.

Wow, that was too bad for words. Up 16 nil with no mistakes afta 20 minutes.

Then 60 minutes of dropped ball, missed tackles, running into the sideline on tackle 1, kicking the ball dead from 6m out, kicking the ball out on the full.

Pathetic..

Happy holidays guys.

Very impressed with Vaega & Weekes - look very comfortable playing NRL. It's unfortunate they haven't played more games this year. Schuster didn't play many minutes - also underplayed his hand - seemed hampered by injury. Burbo played okay, but lacks pace. In future, Weekes would be a better option in the centres than him (IMO).

Vaega is woeful. Up there with Tuipulotu - complete plods - and useless.

Weekes looks great. Happy to let that error go at the end, because he tried (despite it costing us the game).

For the record, Dogs had:

1. Corey Allan
2. Reece Hoffman
3. Luke Thompson
4. Jack Hetherington
5. Billy Tsikrikas

all out as well.
Hey MOD, come on slip the boot in ...... these ****s and the club deserve it. I need one last ex-Ryan special for 2022

I think a sharper dummy half is required. Croker has too many errors. Hopefully, GCKT is given a chance early next season.
Broom won't be enough. Only thing that would work is Tooves out there with a high powered cattle prod.

Weekes showed enough to be in the back line before pooor old Trevor next year
Croker needs an assistant
Goodbye Marty thanks for the memories
Davy ditto
DW for what we paid and what u played over the years ,,, good bye and Goodluck
We need a FR and a quality 9 desperately, and with some injury luck we can go much better in 2023
And yes I hope DCE s new deal has meant he has taken a haircut on 2023

I have until November to decide before they put my seat up for grabs. Hopefully the rotten stench of this season is no longer lingering then.
Next year is worse. We're losing players not gaining them....

Press conference -
Des - the team played dumb
DCE - no you are a dumb coach
Des - (mumbles) no I’m not
DCE - yes you are we’ve lost seven in a row
Des - (mumbles) I didn’t know that - I can only count to 5
…… and so we go into 2023 ???

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8