Post-Game Discussion Bulldogs v Manly [Round 25, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Bulldogs
Vs
Sea Eagles
21 Accor Stadium
02 Sep 2022 18:00
80th minute

Match Stats

🤣 I turned it on with about 15 mins to go in the first half and couldn’t believe we were winning. From then on we played like the total morons we are. So glad that’s over. Pathetic team. Ray Vegas would have to be the slowest winger ever to play footy. Poor ****er.

Farkoff you pathetic bunch of losers. This is by far the weakest bunch of players I've ever seen pull on a Manly jersey. Absolutely no fight, no will to win and couldnt give a shiit. I hope at least half of them are gone by next year.

WE ARE JUST A DUMB SIDE. it's not the coaching. A number of the players just don't have the footy IQ.

Case in point Dylan walker on that last set. 1.28 on the clock and he literally lays on the dog's player for near on 20 seconds, and gives away a six again. Doesn't mean we would have won but we need the dogs to get thru the set as fast as possible to at least have a shot.

I honestly think the first 20 min was played to the game plan and then the lack of IQ across the park ( DCE yes but many others as well) allow the side to go off script and we self-implode.
Dumb and dumber more like it. The coaching this year has been as inspiring as the press conferences.

Very impressed with Vaega & Weekes - look very comfortable playing NRL. It's unfortunate they haven't played more games this year. Schuster didn't play many minutes - also underplayed his hand - seemed hampered by injury. Burbo played okay, but lacks pace. In future, Weekes would be a better option in the centres than him (IMO).

That’s seven straight 7 defeats to end the season

I am hurting beyond belief

this is a joke of a club right now.

we need a complete overhaul.

to the woke left who destroyed this season hope you enjoy your off season.

boy to be up by 16-0 and lose to the dogs just madness .
I think we were well and truely fark-ed well before those 10 players showed their lack of commitment

Last edited:
Very impressed with Vaega & Weekes - look very comfortable playing NRL. It's unfortunate they haven't played more games this year. Schuster didn't play many minutes - also underplayed his hand - seemed hampered by injury. Burbo played okay, but lacks pace. In future, Weekes would be a better option in the centres than him (IMO).
are you serious?? Veaga is so slow my grandmother could catch him. I actually think he must be injured he was that slow. Nowhere near first grade standard.

The season from hell really. So much expectation after 2021 and then laid a big egg from round 1 and it never really got better. I actually do t care about the result really. Happy to see Weekes go well and again why are we only seeing him now? Glad to see the back of Walker, Marty and Davey. It’s time to move on.

WE ARE JUST A DUMB SIDE. it's not the coaching. A number of the players just don't have the footy IQ.

Case in point Dylan walker on that last set. 1.28 on the clock and he literally lays on the dog's player for near on 20 seconds, and gives away a six again. Doesn't mean we would have won but we need the dogs to get thru the set as fast as possible to at least have a shot.

I honestly think the first 20 min was played to the game plan and then the lack of IQ across the park ( DCE yes but many others as well) allow the side to go off script and we self-implode. that is not something that can be coached. Players either have it for they don't.

Welcome to what I’ve been saying for years. But it is also the coaching and the captain who can’t keep the team focused coz he is concentrating on his SuperCoach score.

I don’t even like many of our players. Glad I never have to watch Marty Dickfingers again. And croker honestly needs to go, along with Parker/burbo/sipley ad Infinitum

I hope the captain took a serious haircut on his neck t contract, he is so very poor

Loss is on tapau and croker.

Just spuds

For the record, Dogs had:

1. Corey Allan
2. Reece Hoffman
3. Luke Thompson
4. Jack Hetherington
5. Billy Tsikrikas

all out as well.

Well that’s it for 2022.

Some would say , “ thank **** for that “.
I'm actually looking forward to the other games and the semis. There is some really good footy being played by the top 8 teams. Just a complete different level to the **** we get dished up every week. We are without doubt the worst team in the comp. Tigers would beat us....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6