Broncos legend says Manly has been 'sucked in by Seibold's psycho-babble'.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Regardless of what anyone says within the game or the forums I don't think an outsider should be sitting in our throne, it's never worked

We are the outsiders, nobodies second team,I think it takes being in our fortress to understand that siege mentality

Like with Baz I very much doubt that this bloke can get the job done but if we're stuck with the gibberer then all we can do wait & see.
I have the same gut feeling as you regarding Spoonbold. But like Penn said in the past "It's a results driven business" so I wait and see what results we get.

What kind of roster did he inherit at Soufs? What kind of roster will he inherit here? Concerning if you think about it!
Exactly and guys like Seibold keep getting coaching opportunities while Toovey can't get another gig elsewhere.

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
I agree that we have developed this inbred mind set of needing somebody that played for Manly. The game has evolved and you need a smart coach, good support staff and effective systems that are consistently implemented at all levels of the club. Some people are wedded to old ideas and can't change and the world leaves them behind.

I agree that we have developed this inbred mind set of needing somebody that played for Manly. The game has evolved and you need a smart coach, good support staff and effective systems that are consistently implemented at all levels of the club. Some people are wedded to old ideas and can't change and the world leaves them behind.
Show me one manly premiership coach who never himself pulled on the jersey

It's ok I'll wait

Show me one manly premiership coach who never himself pulled on the jersey

It's ok I'll wait
To date , I’d 100% agree.

But the games changed , and dramatically.

I’m not sure , and happy to be proven wrong , but I’m not sure that old adage holds true in the modern era.

A change is as good as holiday , so let’s see.

Regardless of what anyone says within the game or the forums I don't think an outsider should be sitting in our throne, it's never worked

We are the outsiders, nobodies second team,I think it takes being in our fortress to understand that siege mentality
Kinda agree, think we've run out of ex Manly player options, of who would want to coach Manly. A player like Glen Stewart would be ideal, and Toovey, who is currently on the outer with the Penn's.

Kinda agree, think we've run out of ex Manly player options, of who would want to coach Manly. A player like Glen Stewart would be ideal, and Toovey, who is currently on the outer with the Penn's.
Think we need a modern coach with modern ideas and not linked or loyal to specific players within the group.

Modern ideas , understanding how the games played now and not stuck in the past.

Seibold may not be that person.

But we won’t know until he’s had his chance.

If he’s not , we move on again.

No need to wait any longer feathered friend ......

In the past we had premiership winning coaches that pulled on the jersey

But we do not live is the past .

We live in the future of all Possibilities
I think the key part is mindset

Anyone can go to let's say Parramatta, Wests, Rabbitohs, riff and what they'll all have in common are 2 things

They all hate us, we are nobodies second club, you know like if manly doesn't win I wouldn't mind seeing the warriors win or Canberra or North Queensland

Nobody, anywhere or if they exist it's in tiny numbers, nobody would actively prefer manly to win a premiership over any other given club

That's why I think we're married to our ex players as coaches, they understand the mindset of being the 'bad guy'

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6