broncos exposed.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know if another Brisbane team would work. It took about 10 years before the people of NQ started supporting the Cowboys over the Broncos. I think a central Qld team would have a better chance of success. The Broncos are just too ingrained into everyone for anyone to swap to another team.

I don't know if another Brisbane team would work. It took about 10 years before the people of NQ started supporting the Cowboys over the Broncos. I think a central Qld team would have a better chance of success. The Broncos are just too ingrained into everyone for anyone to swap to another team.

Its a city of over 2 million people, mate.

And a LOT of then hate the Bronco's.

Some of that hatred stems bacck tothe old days when the Bronco's effectively destroyed a very strong local competition.

If there was an alternative team in Brisbane, I'd go along to a game or two. Not as a supoorter of the team, but a league supporter.

I just refuse to go to pay to attend a Bronco's game on principal. I won't give those soulless pricks a cent of my money.

If there was an alternative team in Brisbane, I'd go along to a game or two. Not as a supoorter of the team, but a league supporter.

Well there you go, you won't support a second Brisbane team. How do they survive if the only people who watch them are league lovers and not supporters of the team?

Well there you go, you won't support a second Brisbane team. How do they survive if the only people who watch them are league lovers and not supporters of the team?

Ummmmm I am a 30 years plus Manly supporter. Why the hell would I jump ship?

Do you live in Brisbane?

Its a city of over 2 million people, mate.

And a LOT of then hate the Bronco's.

Some of that hatred stems bacck tothe old days when the Bronco's effectively destroyed a very strong local competition.

I just refuse to go to pay to attend a Bronco's game on principal. I won't give those soulless pricks a cent of my money.
I have heard and was surprised that a lot of people up there dont like the Broncos and another team up there would provide a great alternative for NRL support .
Over 2 million people up there and the all those people that dont have a second NRL local team choice have probably gone over to AFL or the soccer .
Well done NRL . Great vision

Ummmmm I am a 30 years plus Manly supporter. Why the hell would I jump ship?

That's what I am saying. You won't. Who will? The 30 years dragons supporters? How long did it take the Cowboys supporters 2000km away from Brisbane to support NQ. To get support for a second Bris team would take at least twice as long in my opinion and maybe even never. That's why I think a team in a different region would be more successful..

That's what I am saying. You won't. Who will? The 30 years dragons supporters? How long did it take the Cowboys supporters 2000km away from Brisbane to support NQ. To get support for a second Bris team would take at least twice as long in my opinion and maybe even never. That's why I think a team in a different region would be more successful..

Did not answer my question as to whether you live in Brisbane.

I do, and have done so for 30 years. I can tell you with no doubt there are PLENTY of younger people with no affiliation to a team.

The Brisbane based Cowboys fans started supporting them for Thurston. He is gone now. Anyone under 15 just changes with the wind.

Anyway, Brisbane needs a second team. A population of over 2 million people with massive corporate dollars, the best footy stadium in the world and all of the infrastrcture there ready to go.

Last edited:
Ever thought of working for our membership team. All it would take is a guy like you..
Lets look ahead feathered friend . Over 2 million people and growing . Those Queenslanders are breeding like rabbits .
The QLDers love their footy and a second team would rival things up and create more interest . I think the people up there deserve another team . Another choice .
The QLDers cant keep drinking coke . They need to take the pepsi challenge and the right marketing campaign can do the job .
Over 2 million people and rising . Thats a lot of bums to seat in a second NRL venue .
Just my view

I can tell you with no doubt there are PLENTY of younger people with no affiliation to a team.

So all these younger people probably don't support league because they don't support a team.. But. but as soon as another Brisbane team joins the comp they will support that..

Don't know what it has to do with anything but what do you want to say if I live in Brisbane or if I don't.. Just say it.. I will show you mine if you show me yours.

As one of the biggest skeptics in the world I am even still doubtful if the profile pic you posted is the Bozo that we all loathe love.. Another muscle pic please
This forum is about the real and Legendary Bozo and not the waxed gym Junkie . I think I will just keep the mirror to my self .

This forum is about the real and Legendary Bozo and not the waxed gym Junkie . I think I will just keep the mirror to my self .

You do realize that all the ladies and 10% of the men are probably in mourning.. All for the sake of a tiny profile pic.

I spose they can only dream.

So all these younger people probably don't support league because they don't support a team.. But. but as soon as another Brisbane team joins the comp they will support that..

Don't know what it has to do with anything but what do you want to say if I live in Brisbane or if I don't.. Just say it.. I will show you mine if you show me yours.

Jesus. Doubled own on the obnoxious pills this morning did we?

I asked as if you did you should understand the dynamic of the area and the fact it is crying out for a second team.

And the point on under 15 age was they ARE league supporters, but quite fickle in who they follow. None supported the Cowboys before Thurston, then all of a sudden kids all over Brisbane were wearing Cowboys jerseys. He is gone now so that impressionable generation will once again go for the popular choice - a new team in their backyard.

But, please......carry on and have a lovely afternoon.

Last edited:
You do realize that all the ladies and 10% of the men are probably in mourning.. All for the sake of a tiny profile pic.

I spose they can only dream.
Unfortunately we have to consider the majority on this forum and I am sure 90 % of our feathered friends are relieved that the tiny thorn in their eye waxed profile pic is gone

Jesus. Doubled own on the obnoxious pills this morning did we?

I asked as if you did you should understand the dynamic of the area and the fact it is crying out for a second team.

And the point on under 15 age was they ARE league supporters, but quite fickle in who they follow. None supported the Cowboys before Thurston, then all of a sudden kids all over Brisbane were wearing Cowboys jerseys. He is gone now so that impressionable generation will once again go for the popular choice - a new team in their backyard.

But, please......carry on and have a lovely afternoon.

90% of The game is now supported by TV rights ..... a bigger question to Toddy McFukkfaceSlimeBucket is ... "will they rate on the tube" ..... he doesn't have a problem with empty stadii .....

South-East is booming as well isn't it? Just as easy to get to Robina as Milton. Where are the Titans fans.

Pretty sure I was able to make my mind up and know what team I supported well before I was 15 as well. I was Ironed-on by then..

I just don't think it will work.

Resorting to name calling are we?

South-East is booming as well isn't it? Just as easy to get to Robina as Milton. Where are the Titans fans.

Pretty sure I was able to make my mind up and know what team I supported well before I was 15 as well. I was Ironed-on by then..

I just don't think it will work.

Resorting to name calling are we?

Life's too short to bother with this, pal. What name calling? I said you were being obnoxious. That is not name calling.

20 years ago most 15 year olds were "ironed on" supporters. Its a different world and market now.

Jog on.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8