Brock Lamb

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You blokes are off chops if you think the grass is greener over here

He is not leaving Newcastle, all this work is just his manager pulling the wool over your eyes.

EthicalFreeGadwall-size_restricted.gif

Another thread hijacked by stupidity, who'd have thought.
Think I'll be sticking to game day threads from now on, as almost every other thread gets ruined.

Getting back on topic, wasn't there talk of Kelly being announced as soon as the salary cap dramas were over? Whatever happens, I just want this all to be over soon so Manly can move on and concentrate on playing footy this year with a settled squad.

My mate tells me this morning that Lamb will be at Manly once cap is sorted . Anyone heard anything?
If Greenturd has anything to do with it I expect it will be 2020 when the cap is sorted

Why don't we be proactive, and all write to the NRL about it? How many of us sit on this site and complain, yet do nothing about it? Get on your PC's, and send your feedback through (if enough of us do it, and they are flooded, then they HAVE to respond) - for the record, I've written to the NRL, complained to The Australian Sporting Commission, written to some reporters.

https://www.nrl.com/contact-us/

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4