Brock Lamb

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We’re going up near the skyline with this thread will probably get the chop soon

I hear the King of the Mountain prefers a Commodore what do you reckon @HoldenV8 ?

Here endeth the lesson ;)

1984-Brock-Commodore.jpg

Fun fact. Did you know that Holden King Peter Brock raced an XF Ford Falcon V8 (351) AUSCAR at the Calder Park Thunderdome in 1988? It was his first race in a Ford before he got his backside into a Sierra in 1989. He actually led his first race too (actually, his only race) until a hole in the radiator spilled all the coolant out onto the wheels as he was going through one of the high speed (200+ km/h in an AUSCAR) 24° banked turns and caused him to spin out of the race.

He also attempted to (but failed) to qualify a Ford Thunderbird NASCAR for a race at the Thunderdome on December the same year. As the story goes he did a few quick-ish laps, came into the pits, announced that Oval racing wasn't for him and said he was going fishing instead. He left and never returned to the ovals.

Although Lamb appears raw & tender ! Butt if we were to put time & effort into him, he could turn out well seasoned & sided with Cherry, a very tasty morsel.
Just drooling.

Last edited:
I live in the Philippines and hunted us down an Aussie leg of lamb to roast to celebrate round 1 with my beloved eagles and friends.
Roasted spuds, onion, garlic, butternut pumpkin, fresh peas, asparagus, fountain thick mint sauce (all as rare as rockinghorse sh#t here) and pan juice gravy made with the love and respect this Aussie icon deserves.

The ultimate Aussie gastronomic celebration if you live here.

It was fuc#ing magnificent!

It wouldn't have been 1/10 as good without that gravy.

Brock Lamb is like using gravox...nowhere close to good enough.

No thanks for 600k or so. Not even for 100k.

Paul Kelly knows.

Last edited:
Just spoke with his mates from his junior Newcastle days Rogan and Josh and they told me that he would be staying with them. Especially now that new player Rice is with them.
You wouldn’t want to break up the combo of Lamb, Rogan, Josh and Rice.

Look with all the crap and people trying to be funny can anybody confirm whether this rumor re Lamb has got any legs?

Reading an article on zerotackle coach brown says they wont match the offer brock wants as hes a back up half behind Mitchell pearce.. We should go for him we need a halfback who can kick and offer something in attack, he can also kick goals and is faster more agile and athletic than hodko who is injury prone and imo should be our back up half nothing more (for 2019) or get rid of him and have croker as back up. What do you guys and gals think? On the right coin he would be a real asset.
I’d much rather give Tom Wright a crack than spend big on Lamb.

The guys a park footballer.. He'd fit right in with this current mob... Atleast us fans wouldn't be disappointed each week after every hiding tho, we'd be expecting it

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8