Brock Lamb

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reading an article on zerotackle coach brown says they wont match the offer brock wants as hes a back up half behind Mitchell pearce.. We should go for him we need a halfback who can kick and offer something in attack, he can also kick goals and is faster more agile and athletic than hodko who is injury prone and imo should be our back up half nothing more (for 2019) or get rid of him and have croker as back up. What do you guys and gals think? On the right coin he would be a real asset.

He was dropped by Brown, only regained his spot because dogboy got injured. He has then lost 4-5 games on the trot.

But in your opinion we should spend some "coin" on Trent, Croker, and this muppet?
3 unproven or medically incapable halves to complement DCE...….out of a 30 man roster.

As my kids would say ZOMG.

He’s baaaaaaad
Might be handy under the high ball though?

jump-sheep.gif

Why so serious? Haha i said on the right coin and cmon as if he isnt better than croker and hodkinson? Hastings wont play again so we need to get rid of hastings and hodkinson or croker we need one of them and get lamb. Dogboy is miles better thats why they got him i dont think lamb gives a flute about the knights as they clearly dont about him. Maybe a fresh club would help. Its a suggestion the "halves" we have now are woeful. What would you suggest? Ps i watched the game again and man dce hes the worst half in the game right now and 2nd worst is hodkinson. They are hopeless we cant win games playing like that walker needs to be 5/8 when he returns we looked good with his short side raids. His speed alone troubles opponents. I dunno mate we are screwed i just want to avoid the spoon
His posts are nearly always obnoxious or mean spirited... the guys a wannabe dictator. Don’t bother disagreeing with the twerp... you’d have more chance of seeing snow on the Peninsular than you will at getting a considered response or gracious debate from that fool.

@Nordburg instead of disliking everything i post maybe offer some insight of what you'd like us to do? So you think lamb isnt better than the other 2? He clearly is mate cmon
I’ve seen enough of him to know that the club could do a lot better and whilst Tom Wright is still at the club,why not give him a shot before coughing up any money for someone outside?Nathan Brown is doing a better job at Newcastle than Barrett is at Manly and Brown has Lamb behind Cogger and Watson,not to mention Pearce.

The guys a park footballer.. He'd fit right in with this current mob... Atleast us fans wouldn't be disappointed each week after every hiding tho, we'd be expecting it

Nailed it. Park footballer is right.

Lamb has shown nothing - cant even oust young Jack Cogger (who is no star by any means ) out of a spot or a makeshift half like Connor Watson who plays like a headless chook. PLUS Cogger is moving to Bulldogs next year so its not like the Knights wouldn't give Lamb first crack this year IF HE WAS ANY GOOD.

But if you think worst case scenario with us lately...it'll probably happen so...….. expect an announcement.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8