Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brock Lamb

Leho

Premium Member
You blokes are off chops if you think the grass is greener over here

manlyfan76

Parra Trolls are the best.
Premium Member
He is not leaving Newcastle, all this work is just his manager pulling the wool over your eyes.

brad

Just more on Lamb - I've seen his goal kicking and he tends to shank them. He has a strange pre-game ritual of rubbing Rosemary over himself - not sure what that is about.
Rosemary is my ex's name and boy did she roast me .

Ryan

This thread is like watching a Revenge of the Nerds movie. You know, the movie where all the dorks were in a Fraternity house called Lambda Lambda Lambda.

Briza

Maroon and White - Born and Bred
Another thread hijacked by stupidity, who'd have thought.
Think I'll be sticking to game day threads from now on, as almost every other thread gets ruined.

Rodo

Goldmember
2019 Tipping Competitor
Getting back on topic, wasn't there talk of Kelly being announced as soon as the salary cap dramas were over? Whatever happens, I just want this all to be over soon so Manly can move on and concentrate on playing footy this year with a settled squad.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
My mate tells me this morning that Lamb will be at Manly once cap is sorted . Anyone heard anything?
If Greenturd has anything to do with it I expect it will be 2020 when the cap is sorted

• βœ”οΈ
Reactions: brad

Frogz

Premium Member
If Greenturd has anything to do with it I expect it will be 2020 when the cap is sorted
Greenturd too busy this week interviewing Carney for his Nth Qld contract. That is way more important than us.

Ryan

Why don't we be proactive, and all write to the NRL about it? How many of us sit on this site and complain, yet do nothing about it? Get on your PC's, and send your feedback through (if enough of us do it, and they are flooded, then they HAVE to respond) - for the record, I've written to the NRL, complained to The Australian Sporting Commission, written to some reporters.

https://www.nrl.com/contact-us/

Top Bottom