Brock Lamb

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why don't we be proactive, and all write to the NRL about it? How many of us sit on this site and complain, yet do nothing about it? Get on your PC's, and send your feedback through (if enough of us do it, and they are flooded, then they HAVE to respond) - for the record, I've written to the NRL, complained to The Australian Sporting Commission, written to some reporters.

https://www.nrl.com/contact-us/
Dear Todd

You are a &$&&$&&$ @&@& and a
@&@&.

We all know you have nothing on the seaeagles over these alleged cap rorts. You are just squaring up at us for exposing your shonky ways when you encouraged Hasler to break his contract.

Please resign soon you ^%^^% *%^%^^

Warmest Regards
Cambo Manly Fan

Dear Todd

@&@&.

We all know you have nothing on the seaeagles over these alleged cap rorts. You are just squaring up at us for exposing your shonky ways when you encouraged Hasler to break his contract.

Warmest Regards
Cambo Manly Fan

My feedback wasn't so eloquently worded (LOL), but I did actually say quite a bit of that, but in other words:

I used terms like, "complete misappropriation of leagues funds, funnelled into Tony Mcgrath (current NRL commissioner), that should warrant investigation by an independent authority, where outcomes presented by McgrathNicol are deemed necessary to avoid potential reputational issues around conflict of interest.

I won't bore everyone else with the contents, but that gives you an idea.

Funnily, I have not received a response from Mr Greenburg.

Dear Todd

@&@&.

Warmest Regards
Cambo Manly Fan
very funny

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9