Brett Stewart - No conviction recorded re: white powdery stuff.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
whatever mate, simply making the point that it’s as common as having a beer these days, i see it all the time in my line of work and it’s everywhere and everyone has it and uses it, along with a lot more you’d be surprised
I get your point mate. Its highly unlikely I would be surprised at how pervasive it is in Australian society though. I was simply making the point that most Australian consumers have absolutely no idea what's in the rubbish coke they are consuming.

everyone has it and uses it, along with a lot more you’d be surprised

what a load of BS.

Everyone??

Well i can assure you that is factually wrong because I am part of society and have never used it, wouldnt know where to get it, and dont personally know any that uses it, dont even know what its purpose is.

I wouldnt be surprised how rife it is, I live in a gaol town. But is only the scum of society that use it.

Drug takers are scum. I dont care if they make a million dollars a year as a doctor, politician or a lawyer or sell their their butts on Oxford street to pay for it, they are still scum.

Those that sell it are even worse. I love it when I hear on the news a car is pulled over and police find drugs, cash and usually weapons. Makes my day.

I hate any illegal drugs with a passion, not just for the harm they do to your own body and mind but for the untold misery that occupies every link in the supply chain. No sympathy for getting caught from me, don't care who he is or how prevalent it is (that is no defence)
Legality is a poor line in the sand to judge the harm on society any particular substance causes. Alcohol has been/is banned in many cultures. I argue that most of the harm caused by drugs is actually related to the unregulated black market created by their blanket prohibition. Legalise it all and put the billions of dollars saved into harm minimisation and education.

I hate any illegal drugs with a passion, not just for the harm they do to your own body and mind but for the untold misery that occupies every link in the supply chain. No sympathy for getting caught from me, don't care who he is or how prevalent it is (that is no defence)
Do you know anyone who can get on?… kidding, go manly 🦅 the only high im chasing is premiership highs

Legality is a poor line in the sand to judge the harm on society any particular substance causes. Alcohol has been/is banned in many cultures. I argue that most of the harm caused by drugs is actually related to the unregulated black market created by their blanket prohibition. Legalise it all and put the billions of dollars saved into harm minimisation and education.
That would be like putting the lunatics in charge of the asylum. Instead of comparing drugs to alcohol, how about a comparison to tobacco which if brought into society now (and knowing what we know) would also be made illegal. Governments are trying to tax it's use beyond the means of the normal person and in a couple of generations should be well on the way to it's use being eradicated. I've seen first hand the effects of long term drug use (class b) and wouldn't want the use of any illegal drugs being made legal because of what I've seen. I realise this probably makes me a stiff old sod but I'd sooner be that than have my brain addled.

No surprises really. Look at the post 2008 and 2011 premiership wins.

Do we all think that the boys could drink until 4am without nose beers after playing a GF and drinking like they did??

It’s all through the NRL and also all through Sydney and Melbourne.

Don’t know about QLD but I’m sure the Goldie has plenty going around.

Probably because all charges were dropped years ago and the cops made to look foolish, they've keep an eye on things, waiting to pounce for their revenge.

Most of that stuff will be decriminalized soon anyway.

Small amounts of Illicit drugs (marijuana, ice, speed, cocaine heroin) = ✅
Vapes = ❌
Tobacco = ❌ banned everywhere except person's house

Government need to legalize marijuana to get the tax dollars, since tobacco use is declining.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11