Brett Stewart - No conviction recorded re: white powdery stuff.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Also fyi @47MVEagle,

Steve matai is and was a big stoner. Smoked a lot of pot. You know all those shoulder burners. Best change your profile pic to someone who you think didn’t touch a single class a drug their career.
Ouch, ya got me!

You really know a LOT 😂

I’m FB friends with Matai, I’m gonna message him & let him know some dumb millennial on a fan forum is talking about him using drugs mkay?

Back in his playing day it was rumoured that the team regularly used cocaine as with the rest of the NRL.
It would be no different today.
I remember hearing that after playing a Friday night game players would be on it knowing it is only detectable for a couple of days and they never got tested on weekends.

Back in the 70s and 80s they all got on the piss, then the media started to hound them for it.
Someone on coke doesn't act the same as someone pissed as a fart and is a lot cheaper thanks to the amount of tax on alcohol.

Stupid mistake and probably Brett has taken regularly on a night out along with 50% of the general public and is only a minor crime not worth more then a fine to me.

From the mouth of babes LOL

You reckon cones aren’t smoked anywhere else in Sydney?

Get out of here with such naivety!

Given the unsolicited information you’ve provided in your response I’d say it’s you who’s worked up 😂

Also, show me where I said anything about anyone being sacked or hung up, kay thanks
C3B54BD0-F0D2-46F6-9AA0-9D1D3DDDB284.jpeg

Def not worked up champion. Calm as.

You seem to be really trying to work this “triggered” angle hard.

Is that the best you’ve got?

I assume from your wizened hand that meth is another substance you dabble in?
😂😂 that was funny.

Nah have never touched it. I’d hazard a guess and say I have more of my own teeth in my face than you do.

Sorry, are you under the impression this is some kind of unusual behaviour?? Honestly, get real. This is EVERYWHERE in society whether YOU like it or not.

I dont like and i dont accept its everywhere. None of my friends do it.

Only scum gets involved with drugs, that includes my family member who is doing 7 years in jail.

I dont like and i dont accept its everywhere. None of my friends do it.

You can believe what you want but here are a few different articles from different sources on the topic:

You can believe what you want but here are a few different articles from different sources on the topic:

Glad you approve.

Glad you approve.

You said you don't accept that it is everywhere. I posted three articles suggesting that, at least, usage is much more common in Sydney than in most cities in the world, and is across many segments of society.

I made no comment on whether it is acceptable or not... so please do not put words in my mouth.

I find this such a non issue to be honest.

I don’t condone drug use, but it’s so prevalent in society, it’s not even funny. That doesn’t make it right.

If this wasn’t someone in the public eye, it wouldn’t even hit the media.

You said you don't accept that it is everywhere. I posted three articles suggesting that, at least, usage is much more common in Sydney than in most cities in the world, and is across many segments of society.

I made no comment on whether it is acceptable or not... so please do not put words in my mouth.
Street level cocaine in Australia is mostly adulterants and cutting agents. There is nothing good to say about any of the adulterants that make up at least 75% of the "coke" that anyone at street level is consuming. It won't be any different for the two or three bags that BS has alledgedly bought. The reality is that the "nose beers" that BS and others are consuming contain a lot of dangerous rubbish, and are generally rubbish to begin with anyway. It astounds me that so many Australians are prepared to pay so much, for such a **** product.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8