Brendan Elliot and Reuben Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not at all racist in saying this but perhaps not more Poly boys.

They are exciting , fast and sometimes game winners BUT they do tend to go missing when the going gets tough.
Taukeaho is polynesian, I'd sign him in a flash. I can think of plenty of Polynesian players who don't tend to go missing when the going gets tough. Jesse Bromwich, Taumololo. How about Brandon Smith? He doesn't show any signs of going missing.

Taukeaho is polynesian, I'd sign him in a flash. I can think of plenty of Polynesian players who don't tend to go missing when the going gets tough. Jesse Bromwich, Taumololo. How about Brandon Smith? He doesn't show any signs of going missing.
Two of those players aren't Polynesian haha.. but yes your right

Jesus, even the Northern Eagles could land the occasional decent player. Who are these Neville's?

HOPEFULLY replacing guys like Tom Wright, Jono Wright, and Matt Wright in Blacktown. I'm also hoping Suli spends a lot of time at Blacktown. He seems to be smoking / drinking up a storm with his homies in Fainu and others on social media

I get they need some down time.

But what I see isn't indicative of wanting to live the dream, and do everything he possibly can, using every fibre of his being to make a go of it.

****, if only I was 2 feet taller, 20 years younger, and had half the talent these guys are pissing up against the wall. I'd not touch alcohol, smokes, and get caught up in the party culture.

I'd be so dedicated. But hindsight is wonderful, I know, and I guess if I were 19-20, things may be very different.

Isn't faint Mormon and considering a mission? I thought Joseph Smith forbid them from drinking?

I don't know why people make their minds up about players when they haven't even seen them play, or even better given them a chance in a new team with a new coach.
Mark Bryant, Michael Robertson, Glenn Hall, Heath Le'Strange, Joe Galuvao, Shane Rodney, Chris Hicks etc. Some of our best clubmen have been players who were unwanted or laughed at as "bottom of the barrel" signings.

I don't know why people make their minds up about players when they haven't even seen them play, or even better given them a chance in a new team with a new coach.
Mark Bryant, Michael Robertson, Glenn Hall, Heath Le'Strange, Joe Galuvao, Shane Rodney, Chris Hicks etc. Some of our best clubmen have been players who were unwanted or laughed at as "bottom of the barrel" signings.
Joe galavao was a superstar at Penrith. I was very pleased at the time he was coming to manly even though he was getting on. I always rated hall even from his bulldogs days. Chris hicks turned out to be one of my faves in that era. Great buy

Gulavao couldn’t get out of reserves at Souths. At one point Rusty told him to retire and go become a pastor instead.

Gulavao couldn’t get out of reserves at Souths. At one point Rusty told him to retire and go become a pastor instead.
Pretty sure that was a case of "geez, we are paying this guy too much and want him gone"...but nonetheless we bought a reserve grader and turned him back into a dynamic professional.

Luke Williamson is another that springs to mind. Had fallen so low that he was barred from training with the Raiders during his final season there, viewed as disruptive to the group. Came to us and became a steady workhorse, and a very important cog in a much flashier wheel who did the hard tackling that nobody else wanted to do.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6