Brendan Elliot and Reuben Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow these two will bring the crowds back.Elliot onto his 4th club yep we have become the St Vinnies of the nrl. We get rid of a journey man like jono wright and pick up this guy. I'm sure some people will scream we need depth no we need some quality.
What the hell are we doing buying players without an official coach.

Mate, we definitelty need some quality! But they can't all be $500k + stars.

Tanginoa is on his fourth club stint and has worked out pretty well. Of course they don't all work out that way, but its a hell of a job managing the cap.

At least this Garrick bloke has some height and size about him. Hopefully he has some pace and does not possess di*k fingers like our current red nutted friend.

Hope Garrick is quick

I think our squad had too many backs last year so I don't think we need to match player to player our departures, remember Funa didn't get a run, J Wright played what, 1 game and Anderson could still come in (If he isn't actually on the outer)

Currently without further departures we would have

Turbo
Kelly
Walker

As certain starters, then

Taufua
Suli
Elliott
Parker
M Wright
T Wright**
Garrick
Funa
Anderson

Now that is 12 (11 if you count Wright as a half) players for 5 positions

I think in a 30 may squad you should be looking at roughly 9 backs, 4 halves (1 of which can cover hooker), 2 hookers and 15 forwards
M.wright is gone next yr. Not renewed

In 20 games in nsw cup this yr Garrett has scored 8 tries, 7 try assists and 12 line breaks. Obviously the kid has talent and speed but apparently its his defence that needs working on. Probably bought as a winger. With him and Elliott coming i see maybe Anderson being let go. Seemed to have been on the outer last game for blacktown???

So two players have allegedly been signed yet Barrett and some in the media would have us believe that the coach is just about out the door and they have no recruitment manager!!Someone is talking BS

From The Mole

Manly are poised to add talented former Roosters, Knights and Titans centre Brendan Elliot and promising Dragons centre Reuben Garrick to their ranks for next season.

Having lost two experienced outside backs in Akuila Uate (Huddersfield Giants) and Jonathan Wright (retired), the Sea Eagles see 24-year-old Elliot and Garrick as handy gains.

A former NYC centre of the year, Elliot has had an injury-plagued year the the Titans this season but if he can keep fit, will be in contention for a regular spot at the Sea Eagles.

Elliot was set to join English club Leigh a few months back but the Titans decided against letting him go because of the injury concerns within their ranks.

Gerringong junior Garrick has been a member of the top grade squad at the Dragons for the past two years without being able to crack an NRL spot.
Seriously I want my club back which attracts talent
Please these 2 are nothing buys .. what a joke this club has become
Sorry we don’t need anymore second fill in buys we need quality.

Taupau koroisau Afb
Thompson sironen
Jake

Chez Elgey
Kelly walker
T.Wright Suli
Turbo

Tanga Paseka CARTWRIGHT Fainu

DEPTH PLAYERS.
Sipley PERRET SCHONIG AMONE
Gosiewski winterstein
WADDELL KEPPIE
Taufua ELLIOTT Parker
GARRETT Funa ANDERSON
Hodko CUST

Everyone in caps has been linked to us or look to be upgraded. Perrett is rumoured to be on the look. So out of all current players and potential signings we have 33 players So 3 of the squad above to be cut? Thoughts?

From The Mole

Manly are poised to add talented former Roosters, Knights and Titans centre Brendan Elliot and promising Dragons centre Reuben Garrick to their ranks for next season.

Having lost two experienced outside backs in Akuila Uate (Huddersfield Giants) and Jonathan Wright (retired), the Sea Eagles see 24-year-old Elliot and Garrick as handy gains.

A former NYC centre of the year, Elliot has had an injury-plagued year the the Titans this season but if he can keep fit, will be in contention for a regular spot at the Sea Eagles.

Elliot was set to join English club Leigh a few months back but the Titans decided against letting him go because of the injury concerns within their ranks.

Gerringong junior Garrick has been a member of the top grade squad at the Dragons for the past two years without being able to crack an NRL spot.

Please handy gains the fans say no. Give me some quality first grade signings and then we can call them handy gains.

So two players have allegedly been signed yet Barrett and some in the media would have us believe that the coach is just about out the door and they have no recruitment manager!!Someone is talking BS

These are the sort of buys you don't need a recruitment manager for. These are the sort of buys where the players manager cold calls the clubs, with cap in hand and tries to get them a spot. Then after 15 rejections, the manager finally gets a bite.

Schonig is a Powerful young front rower who is worth a shot and has decent agrro in his game.

The backrower Waddell is a talented backrower, yet to prove himself....don't mind these 2 getting an opportunity without breaking the bank.
I do see ur point, but we still need a couple of guns .

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10