Brendan Elliot and Reuben Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With recent recruiting could well be....

In fairness he has been playing in Q Cup, so needs to be tested at the top level, but proves a real handful with his hit ups and plays with good aggression.
He does sound promising, and ready for a step up. And the media studies thing could help him into the nrl’s Annual academic x111

Yeah, I agree a few of us need to calm down... they’re just rumours about a couple of depth signings, it doesn’t mean that this is the extent of our new player roster for next year. Feel free to panic about our “joke of a club” in a few months if we haven’t made any significant advances by then!

I
He did.

I had a friend who saw the Hurricane movie and was; "Gee, that movie is just like the song Dylan wrote, what are the chances?"

We're not friends anymore.
I actually read a biography about him a few years ago too. Once punched out a police horse that bit him as he crossed the road. Rubin Carter that is, not your ex-friend.

it doesn’t mean that this is the extent of our new player roster for next year. Feel free to panic about our “joke of a club” in a few months if we haven’t made any significant advances by then!
I seem to recall reading the same thing this time last off season,how did that work out for us?

If I Remember correctly someone a while back mentioned this kid and said they would like him here and said he was a gun. Any takers?
I could be thinking of the wrong post. But I have a memory of a post suggesting Jonathan Reuben of the BlackHawks a while back?

I could be thinking of the wrong post. But I have a memory of a post suggesting Jonathan Reuben of the BlackHawks a while back?
Is there a law on how many Reuben's you can have in one team?
Even if their was the rorters would still have more...

There is a thread on League Unlimited under the Dragons Forum discussing Rueben Garrick. General consensus of the Dragons supporters who have seen him is that he is no great loss. They cite very poor defence as the main reason. A couple of comments however pinpoint his strength under the high ball and state that he is a good kid, with good junior pedigree (NSW U18's/U20's) who they hope make it.

There is a thread on League Unlimited under the Dragons Forum discussing Rueben Garrick. General consensus of the Dragons supporters who have seen him is that he is no great loss. They cite very poor defence as the main reason. A couple of comments however pinpoint his strength under the high ball and state that he is a good kid, with good junior pedigree (NSW U18's/U20's) who they hope make it.
Can't defend - he will fit in well at manly

I recall Garrick playing against Manly 20 's in the 2017 play offs and he did seem to have good ability . Quite rangy from memory with quite reasonable pace . No doubt Elliot can play a reasonable game of footy as well . Looks like both have been confirmed to be with the club , just have to hope for the best that they can contribute something worthwhile .

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8