Brendan Elliot and Reuben Garrick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Mitch

Bencher
From The Mole

Manly are poised to add talented former Roosters, Knights and Titans centre Brendan Elliot and promising Dragons centre Reuben Garrick to their ranks for next season.

Having lost two experienced outside backs in Akuila Uate (Huddersfield Giants) and Jonathan Wright (retired), the Sea Eagles see 24-year-old Elliot and Garrick as handy gains.

A former NYC centre of the year, Elliot has had an injury-plagued year the the Titans this season but if he can keep fit, will be in contention for a regular spot at the Sea Eagles.

Elliot was set to join English club Leigh a few months back but the Titans decided against letting him go because of the injury concerns within their ranks.

Gerringong junior Garrick has been a member of the top grade squad at the Dragons for the past two years without being able to crack an NRL spot.

From The Mole

Manly are poised to add talented former Roosters, Knights and Titans centre Brendan Elliot and promising Dragons centre Reuben Garrick to their ranks for next season.

Having lost two experienced outside backs in Akuila Uate (Huddersfield Giants) and Jonathan Wright (retired), the Sea Eagles see 24-year-old Elliot and Garrick as handy gains.

A former NYC centre of the year, Elliot has had an injury-plagued year the the Titans this season but if he can keep fit, will be in contention for a regular spot at the Sea Eagles.

Elliot was set to join English club Leigh a few months back but the Titans decided against letting him go because of the injury concerns within their ranks.

Gerringong junior Garrick has been a member of the top grade squad at the Dragons for the past two years without being able to crack an NRL spot.

Wow these two will bring the crowds back.Elliot onto his 4th club yep we have become the St Vinnies of the nrl. We get rid of a journey man like jono wright and pick up this guy. I'm sure some people will scream we need depth no we need some quality.
What the hell are we doing buying players without an official coach.

Hope Garrick is quick

I think our squad had too many backs last year so I don't think we need to match player to player our departures, remember Funa didn't get a run, J Wright played what, 1 game and Anderson could still come in (If he isn't actually on the outer)

Currently without further departures we would have

Turbo
Kelly
Walker

As certain starters, then

Taufua
Suli
Elliott
Parker
M Wright
T Wright**
Garrick
Funa
Anderson

Now that is 12 (11 if you count Wright as a half) players for 5 positions

I think in a 30 may squad you should be looking at roughly 9 backs, 4 halves (1 of which can cover hooker), 2 hookers and 15 forwards

Wow these two will bring the crowds back.Elliot onto his 4th club yep we have become the St Vinnies of the nrl. We get rid of a journey man like jono wright and pick up this guy. I'm sure some people will scream we need depth no we need some quality.
What the hell are we doing buying players without an official coach.
Or a recruitment officer?

Can someone please ask the club to employ a welfare officer for supporters because I am concerned that some will jump off north head of we have any more signings like these

What happened to the sonig hedgehog signing?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10