Bozo HIts Out at Embarrassing Sea Eagles Board

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
globaleagle said:
marga said:
Bones - he was probably referring to the shambles that you caused in Perth :p

@bones I remember that "shambles" very well.

fixed...though I'm sure bones read this. :)

Lol no I only just saw this now. What did you say? :p
[/quote]

I must have posted it wrong, not sure. Didn't let any secrets out. lol

All this fighting. Can someone PLEASE think of the children. If all this media bickering was the week before the GF we would have romped it in.

bones said:
I would think that the 'sports' program he is a part of on 2GB is the true definition of embarrassing.
The fact is this "sports " program has been the no 1" sports "rating program and most successful "sports " program for over 10 years in a row !!! Winners are grinners :)

lovefooty said:
bones said:
I would think that the 'sports' program he is a part of on 2GB is the true definition of embarrassing.

I have been saying from day one that zorba and his mates are behind the rival ticket to stand. zorba came out in the telecrap so has penn and now bozo . all beating from the same drum
I have also been saying from day one that Zorba is not as un popular as some of you guys are led to believe . :)

bones said:
Interesting to read on Facebook, the mother of one of the biggest stars in the current Manly team criticising the rival ticket and putting her weight behind the incumbents.
This is not in interesting , this is embarrassing that we are openly ****ting on each other . We are becoming the mother of all jokes in the NRL . shame , shame, shame !!! . Time for a change !!!

BOZO said:
bones said:
The fact is this "sports " program has been the no 1" sports "rating program and most successful "sports " program for over 10 years in a row !!! Winners are grinners :)

lovefooty said:
bones said:

I have been saying from day one that zorba and his mates are behind the rival ticket to stand. zorba came out in the telecrap so has penn and now bozo . all beating from the same drum
I have also been saying from day one that Zorba is not as un popular as some of you guys are led to believe . :)

bones said:
Interesting to read on Facebook, the mother of one of the biggest stars in the current Manly team criticising the rival ticket and putting her weight behind the incumbents.
This is not in interesting , this is embarrassing that we are openly ****ting on each other . We are becoming the mother of all jokes in the NRL . shame , shame, shame !!! . Time for a change !!!

This shows what zorba and his mates will do to get control

DON'T RISK IT.

The 2gb show is pathetic and an embarrassment.

It's only because they go up against warren ryan on the abc that they have ratings.

I have tried and tried to listen longer than 10 minutes and i give up.

People are desperate for a footy show on radio and they win by default.

And as far as the election goes, does anyone really want to give TOTAL CONTROL to one man who can do as he wishes?

They voted against David Perry and i'm sure there was a vote against Geoff Toovey in some regard recently (although i will stand corrected).

Do we want "harmony" only to give total control?

some guy in germany got all his own way too.

(godwin's law.....first in!)

Logically ( thinking about it without blinkers on) it would seem to be just plain good business sense to have multiple owners with no one owner having the total say. Just imagine if you will the club being owned by one organisation and that organisation ( through say a GFC) goes belly up. In the blink of an eye you could lose your club.... I would be positive it's happened somewhere in the world already.

For that reason alone the current model is a safe option .

BOZO said:

Zorba proved he has self interests above that of the club, when he ran a rebel World club Challenge tour to Leeds in 2012, in direct competition with the clubs official tour. The numbers he had on his tour proved how popular he is. Not sure if numbers on his tour reached double figures or not.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Logically ( thinking about it without blinkers on) it would seem to be just plain good business sense to have multiple owners with no one owner having the total say. Just imagine if you will the club being owned by one organisation and that organisation ( through say a GFC) goes belly up. In the blink of an eye you could lose your club.... I would be positive it's happened somewhere in the world already.

For that reason alone the current model is a safe option .

Of all my thoughts on this election, this is something i didn't consider.

A very good point!

As an aside does anyone have insight into why (apart from he got rid of zorba) the penn faction ? Was it to not extend or or a shorter contract?

lsz said:
As an aside does anyone have insight into why (apart from he got rid of zorba) the penn faction ? Was it to not extend or or a shorter contract?

Sorry Am I missing something . What do you mean.

Its good to see people taking a keen interest in what is best for the club. Its also fairly funny to watch the back & forth of those with opposing views. Lets keep it clean & fair with no low blows OK.

Sick of it all now...How manly Football Club Elections have been given media space previously. Tele Crap, Zorba and Co I am really starting to despise you all and your intentions......

lovefooty said:
lsz said:

Sorry Am I missing something . What do you mean.

What kiwi said.

This is the frustration part of our structure (and the secrecy involved)

lovefooty said:
BOZO said:
bones said:

lovefooty said:
bones said:

bones said:

This shows what zorba and his mates will do to get control

DON'T RISK IT.

Better to be in control with a board that can work together then this current mob that is out of control hating each other .
Who in their right frame of mind would like to face people that they hate with a passion at work every day ??

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Max Delmege
From a recent manly daily article i note Ian Thompson has been blinded my Penn's almighty dollars and is pushing for a change on the board. Ian recently has been retrenched once again for non performance and now as chairman of the leagues club has presided over a one million dollar loss. Where really is yours and peters credibility. Manly supporters will not and cannot be hoodwinked any longer.

manlywarringah said:
Is there an easy way to find that facebook comment?

I've been on but there's hundreds of comments about other things.

https://www.facebook.com/delmege1?fref=ts

What Max Delmege has done for our club will never be forgotten and he should be made life member . Sadly in July 2011 Max faced bankruptcy proceedings himself . We will always be grateful for the Delmege dollar and also should be grateful of Penn's as well !!!

I get a great chuckle out of what is going on here. Everyone has some kind of agenda and knows a lot less that what they think they know.

But still they are up in arms about the other sides agendas. But that is the only funny bit in this

Its really really sad that what has transpired couldnt have been handled in a better way. The fallout from not being able to reach an agreement is fault on both sides regardless of what is right.The inability to resolve the conflict in an intelligent way is poor and probably the main reason why club legends are ready to have a go in the first place. Its sad to think that this could turn fans away from such legends, and this is not Manly

The leaks havnt helped but lowering yourself to the same level has also been poor judgement , It doesnt represent the club in any way , regardless of he said , she said

I gave up my right to vote, so essentially my point of view in worthless, but what i will say is this. I have no doubt the current board works hard and has the sea eagles firmly in there hearts, but its fair to say the clubs best Interests have become very personal to some

I know only what i read, and have no opinion of which side would serve Manly best, The current board has always been very approachable so I am not trying to put anyone down. I am just trying to say we shouldnt be surprised that this is the result

Robert "Bob" Fulton AM (born 1 December 1947 in Warrington, England) is a retired Australian rugby league football player, coach and commentator. Fulton played, coached, selected for and has commentated on the game with great success at the highest levels and has been named amongst Australia's greatest rugby league players of the 20th century.[2]

As a player Fulton won three premierships with the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles in the 1970s, the last as captain. He represented for the Australian national side on thirty-five occasions, seven times as captain. He had a long coaching career at the first grade level, taking Manly to premiership victory in 1987 and 1996. He coached the Australian national team to thirty-nine Tests and World Cup games. He was a New South Wales State selector and a national selector. He is currently a radio commentator with 2GB. In 1985 he was selected as one of the initial four post-war "Immortals" of the Australian game and in 2008 he was named in Australia's team of the century.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScaBE5wNVNo

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8