Bozo HIts Out at Embarrassing Sea Eagles Board

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/manly-great-bob-fulton-has-hit-out-at-embarrassing-sea-eagles-board/story-e6frf3ru-1226783156300?from=public_rss

bones said:
I would think that the 'sports' program he is a part of on 2GB is the true definition of embarrassing.

I have been saying from day one that zorba and his mates are behind the rival ticket to stand. zorba came out in the telecrap so has penn and now bozo . all beating from the same drum

lovefooty said:
bones said:
I would think that the 'sports' program he is a part of on 2GB is the true definition of embarrassing.

I have been saying from day one that zorba and his mates are behind the rebal ticket to stand. zorba came out in the telecrap so has penn and now bozo . all beating from the same drum

Rebel ticket?

Do you listen to yourself?

Its an opposing ticket in an election you fool. You believe your own self interest or question the interests of a club legend.

Your constant bleating and blind love for reilly is embarrassing, maybe ypu should just get it over with and propose to him, its bordering on pathetic

I would like to see a response to the questions raised (not the avo stuff but the other items )

Well the big guns are coming out now. In response to Bob's points for members to consider:

*Directors on the DFC come and go at the whim of some. They are rarely faced with a ballot. Some have even represented the club on the Sea Eagles Board without being members eligible to vote.
The only reason there hasn't been a ballot in recent times is because no-one else has wanted to stand as a candidate! The FC constitution 25.2 does not require FC nominees to Sea Eagles to be 'members eligible to vote'.

* The chairman of the DFC is barred from Manly Leagues Club. Why?
Good question. But the interests of the Leagues Club is certainly a key part of the unofficial agenda of the Your Team group which has not as yet been clearly explained at all

* The company secretary who was well respected in our club suddenly resigned in September and the reason never been told to members
I don't know. Is this relevant?

* A director has an interim AVO taken out against him by a director of the Sea Eagles.
An interim AVO does not require anything more than an allegation, it does not indicate that anything has been contested and proved in court (hence, only an "interim" order, usually until a hearing of the evidence

* A director has accepted a payment from a minor shareholder of the Sea Eagles without declaring the conflict of interest. Why?
I don't know!

Up until the last month members have been treated like mushrooms- fed rubbish and kept in the dark.
But kept in the dark about what? I have raised with members of the FC board the lack of communication with members and the response has included (a) that much of what transpires at Sea Eagles board level is necessarily sensitive and must remain confidential; and (b) communication with members was a reason behind setting up the FC website and recently investing in software to enable such things as group emails to members.

The District Football club has to have a better financial and structural support for the Junior League. It has to stop spending any money they get on buying paltry shares in the Sea Eagles and do what is expected of them.
In the past I have asked questions about what work the FC does with the Junior League, and as this has become an election issue members generally may also be curious.

HOWEVER - it is clear from the Objects in the FC Constitution that acquiring shares in Sea Eagles is a fundamental part of the purpose of the FC, and it cannot fail to do this without changing the constitution.
In fact it is so fundamental that it cannot be changed without unanimous consent by all members (ie, when hell freezes over!!!).

They have been part of the Manly dressing room after games being a shambles. I know because the players and staff have told me.
I don't know about this … but if they have been "a part", who has been the other part?

Fulton is unquestionably a club legend and as a player he was a big reason I became a Manly fan. However even legends need to have a reasonable basis for their political position and at least some of the points he makes above appear to me a tad lacking in that regard…

lsz said:
I would like to see a response to the questions raised (not the avo stuff but the other items )

He has a phone, have the guts to ask him your self. lots of other people have.

Dan I meant to say rival. Its good to see that from over seas your still a nasty Pr***.

The leagues club has propagation of junior league in its constitution, but it is broke. The football club is meant to buy the shares back in its constitution. That's my understanding. Bozo is either confused or effectively wants a merger of the leagues and football clubs. Blaming the football club for the state of the junior league is unfair, it is not their responsibility.

lovefooty said:
lsz said:

He has a phone, have the guts to ask him your self. lots of other people have.

Dan I meant to say rival. Its good to see that from over seas your still a nasty Pr***.

Why would an ocean change my disposition?

Im sure that Freudian slip was an accident

bones said:

+1

this fluff piece is already conning people
there is a post on Facebook and now clueless comments galore like these below

Imagine what the team would be like if we had a board that actually gave a stuff about the club. They would be winning every grand final for the last 5 years.

Well said, clean out that grubby board

Vote them out people. Enough is enough. This is a team sport not a privately owned company. Send em packing. Manly n its fans n stakeholders deserve better. Loyalty should never me tampered with.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:

+1

So Bozos interment knowledge of what goes on at the board and football club comes first hand . I can tell you he hasnt been seen near the club for years. He gets it from his mate Zorba the Leak . The man who wants to deliver the club to his family.

I thought an interim avo only lasted three months unless it went to court and there was a ruling, I might be wrong but they don't stay for the rest of eternity.

I'm not going to get in to the name calling we have seen on here Fulton is a legend of the club and the game but I don't agree with him at all.
I couldn't be arsed re typing my opinion so I will cut and paste my comments from Facebook.

I find it offensive that he would infer Christopher 'Wild Card' Jones Rory Muscat and Bob Vidmar Stevenson have little or no history with the club.
1) Rory Muscat was heavily involved with the one eyed eagles group that helped secure quantum as a major sponsor in 2009.
2) Jonesy has played a big role in the push to get brookie the funding it deserves.
3 bob Vidmar Stevenson has played a key role in the development of the traveling supportahs group and he's activity encourage people to join as members to the district club.

I won't bag Fulton he is a legend of the club and the game but there's a good reason bozo wouldn't know much about these blokes because he is out of touch with the fanbase. I've been to over 60 games at brookie since 2002 and several of the club functions and I can't ever recall seeing bozo there mingling amongst the fans. He comes from a time when our club and club membership was a closed shop.
-------------
Good to see all the clueless lemmings on here (the fools on the fake manly Facebook page) jumping in and bagging the board based on the the telegraphs propaganda. Wake up people.
I am a massive fan of Max Krillich he is a true gentlemen but I am very anti this rival ticket. Because they are looking to sell the district clubs shares in the NRL team and use that money to bail out the basket case that is the leagues club
---------

Finally @lovefooty mate for godsake stfu buddy, all your comments are going to do is alienate people who undecided. Some of Your posts on here are not doing the current who I support any favours.

manlyfan76 said:
I thought an interim avo only lasted three months unless it went to court and there was a ruling, I might be wrong but they don't stay for the rest of eternity.
Hence the term 'interim' :cool:

But facts don't get in the way of a Manly bashing story at the DT :mad:

BTW Bozo, you are free to nominate yourself - then you could fix shambles instead of criticising those that endeavout to do so:idea:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-great-bob-fulton-has-hit-out-at-embarrassing-sea-eagles-board/story-fni3gnk1-1226783156300
IN my 35 years as a life member of Sea Eagles I never thought I would be forced to go public and criticise the board of the club that has been so much part of my life.

Somewhat of a short memory, as in 2011 we had a barrage of public criticism of the dysfunctional Board :dodgy:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/bob-fulton-slams-manly-sea-eagles-board-backs-geoff-toovey/story-e6frexnr-1226161913941
The District Football club has to have a better financial and structural support for the Junior League. It has to stop spending any money they get on buying paltry shares in the Sea Eagles and do what is expected of them.

Wow - ownership of Manly is deemed to be paltry :huh:
It gets the FC 2/7 votes, nothing paltry about that :cool:

Ray Brown informed me that it is in fact the charter of the Manly Leagues Club, to support the Juniors, as detailed in their Constitution
http://www.manlyleagues.com.au/docs/constitution-march-2013.pdf

They have been part of the Manly dressing room after games being a shambles. I know because the players and staff have told me.

It is a circus that needs cleaning up. It has become a selfie photoathon ... not an inner sanctum for the players and the working staff.

Boo hoo to the Players who have to run to Bozo to bleat about being feted over by people who are responsible for their employment.
If these Faceless Men are in fact doing so :cool:

So much for the Media release of impartiality. http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Statement-on-upcoming-Football-Club-election/88598

"They have been part of the Manly dressing room after games being a shambles. I know because the players and staff have told me."

Players and Staff? lol. Spoken like a true Telegraph writer Bozo. You are being taught very well. Care to name these players and staff? Why didn't you just say 'a source' like Dean Ritchie would?

bones said:
"They have been part of the Manly dressing room after games being a shambles. I know because the players and staff have told me."

Players and Staff? lol. Spoken like a true Telegraph writer Bozo. You are being taught very well. Care to name these players and staff? Why didn't you just say 'a source' like Dean Ritchie would?

Bones - he was probably referring to the shambles that you caused in Perth :p

Bozo is, has been, and always will be a club legend , however it seems even club legends can be misguided.

Bring on the 19th December so we can all be friends again!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6