Booze Rothfield at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
nothing but a ploy to derail us...us against the world I love it. we know what happens when this mentality sinks in.....BOOM

"Schuster did his calf muscle at training in the week leading up to the selection of the NSW Blues side for State of Origin.
Our mail is that it probably cost him a Blues jersey.
The youngster is too shy to talk about it publicly. But, rest assured, he is not happy."

Too shy to talk publicly ... is that Rothfield-speak for "he won't talk to me"??

Why does this all sound like the parents on the sidelines who tend to have a whinge about the coach because their kid (the most talented player in the universe in their eyes) is either on the bench or not selected?

Here's Rothfield again, making a mountain out of a mole hill

Phil Rothfield: Unrest at Sea Eagles could derail their season​

The Sea Eagles are surging up the ladder but there is a major drama happening behind the scenes, writes PHIL ROTHFIELD.

Phil RothfieldPhil Rothfield

There is major drama happening behind the scenes at the Manly Sea Eagles over the fitness of a number of their star players that threatens to derail their season.
In the last month Jake Trbojevic (hip), Josh Schuster (calf), Curtis Sironen (hamstring) and Cade Cust (hamstring) have all succumbed to injuries at training.
There have been suggestions Sironen was pushed too hard while recovering from a knee injury which has now led to a hamstring problem.
Stream selected Fox League shows on Kayo Freebies completely free this June including NRL 360, Sunday Night with Matty Johns, Big League Wrap & more. No Credit Card. No Brainer. Register Free Now >
Schuster did his calf muscle at training in the week leading up to the selection of the NSW Blues side for State of Origin.
Our mail is that it probably cost him a Blues jersey.
The youngster is too shy to talk about it publicly. But, rest assured, he is not happy.
We know he has raised it with those closest to him.
Josh Schuster is out with a calf injury. (Photo by Mark Evans/Getty Images)

Josh Schuster is out with a calf injury. (Photo by Mark Evans/Getty Images)
There have been disagreements in recent times between the club’s medical and high performance staff about the workload on players, various training exercises and general rehab.

FROM OUR PARTNERS
offnet.svg

Watch the world's best shows on BINGE New customers get a 14 Day Free Trial

Your columnist understands one experienced staff member has threatened to quit.
Both coach Des Hasler and chief executive Stephen Humphreys are well aware of the situation.
Humphreys is now conducting a full scale review of Manly’s support staff.
This is not a new problem at Manly because last year they had 10 hamstring tears.
Injuries are a big enough problem on game day, let alone at training.
It is a problem the Sea Eagles need to urgently fix if they are to be a serious premiership contender.
This premiership can be won by any of the top teams.
Not every game will be as soft as Sunday against the Titans. The teams with the fittest players fit in September will be hardest to beat.
There are major dramas at the Sea Eagles. Picture: Damian Shaw

There are major dramas at the Sea Eagles. Picture: Damian Shaw
Is there a bigger d1ckhead than this drunken moron?

A beat up of the highest order.

Yes there May be some truth to what tool field says but did you see the boys in the sheds and on the sidelines, they are such a torn apart playing group, no way at all

He knows we are a threat and he hates it.
It simply means the Manly are back and the fear of what we can do terrifies them all, I personally love the idea that we're copping hatred from all corners now, it's been missing for too long 🙂

P
I would hope that the Admin remove this post ... in this day and age, and in the environment of footballers continuing to disrespect and commit violence against women your post is not funny ... and comparing your wife's behind to Slothfield's face is doing her a disservice and a disgraceful insult to your lady ...

I am going to demand all statues of you be destroyed ....

Putting it that you definitely have a point :)

However on the statue, unfortunately a one off Reserve Grade "Most improved" award didn't warrant a statue. I continue to lobby the local league to this day.....

Seriously though, after the first 4 weeks, didn't the team need a major kick up the a#se? Did it not work? Don't they say attitude starts on the training paddock. It did in my day?
They certainly look a lot fitter now than they did after 4 rounds.Des did make a point prior to the season start that it’s a long year and they’ll work into it.I suppose it’s to be expected given how many of the players that have made a difference that last 6-8 weeks,Olakau’atu,Sipley,Harper,Saab etc played little to no games last year due to no reserve grade comp

Interesting that it looks like the story has now been taken off the website.
And not a word about the story from Rothfield on NRL360 tonight either,very suspicious.Could Buzz have been the latest victim of a great stitch up like Dean Ritchie’s hilarious story on the two North Sydney businessmen planning to buy Manly?

I just wonder of they were suffering from the after affects of losing Keith Titmus in those first 4 weeks and their minds were not on the games?
I know where your heart is, but! These are professionals, so they they say, no, I reckon intensity wasn't there, belief in their own abilities no! Then came the Messiah who led the way and instilled good will, confidence, ability to put players in a better position, and lord be to all, defend for each other.

I know where your heart is, but! These are professionals, so they they say, no, I reckon intensity wasn't there, belief in their own abilities no! Then came the Messiah who led the way and instilled good will, confidence, ability to put players in a better position, and lord be to all, defend for each other.
Booze Rothfield is the Messiah? o_O ;)
monty python messiah GIF

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8