Booze Rothfield at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
KFC shares have plummeted since Moses parted ways with the Colonel. If they lose the Shoe to good eating, they’ll have to file for bankruptcy.
In the interest if keeping the Shu and Moses trimmed and fit, I'll sacrifice and take up the slack with the colonel.

Just to ease the pressure they might be under

In the interest if keeping the Shu and Moses trimmed and fit, I'll sacrifice and take up the slack with the colonel.

Just to ease the pressure they might be under
Haha, yes I’ll join you. One has to do what’s necessary to help the players.@:p

Here's Rothfield again, making a mountain out of a mole hill

Phil Rothfield: Unrest at Sea Eagles could derail their season​

The Sea Eagles are surging up the ladder but there is a major drama happening behind the scenes, writes PHIL ROTHFIELD.

Phil RothfieldPhil Rothfield

There is major drama happening behind the scenes at the Manly Sea Eagles over the fitness of a number of their star players that threatens to derail their season.
In the last month Jake Trbojevic (hip), Josh Schuster (calf), Curtis Sironen (hamstring) and Cade Cust (hamstring) have all succumbed to injuries at training.
There have been suggestions Sironen was pushed too hard while recovering from a knee injury which has now led to a hamstring problem.
Stream selected Fox League shows on Kayo Freebies completely free this June including NRL 360, Sunday Night with Matty Johns, Big League Wrap & more. No Credit Card. No Brainer. Register Free Now >
Schuster did his calf muscle at training in the week leading up to the selection of the NSW Blues side for State of Origin.
Our mail is that it probably cost him a Blues jersey.
The youngster is too shy to talk about it publicly. But, rest assured, he is not happy.
We know he has raised it with those closest to him.
Josh Schuster is out with a calf injury. (Photo by Mark Evans/Getty Images)

Josh Schuster is out with a calf injury. (Photo by Mark Evans/Getty Images)
There have been disagreements in recent times between the club’s medical and high performance staff about the workload on players, various training exercises and general rehab.

FROM OUR PARTNERS
offnet.svg

Watch the world's best shows on BINGE New customers get a 14 Day Free Trial

Your columnist understands one experienced staff member has threatened to quit.
Both coach Des Hasler and chief executive Stephen Humphreys are well aware of the situation.
Humphreys is now conducting a full scale review of Manly’s support staff.
This is not a new problem at Manly because last year they had 10 hamstring tears.
Injuries are a big enough problem on game day, let alone at training.
It is a problem the Sea Eagles need to urgently fix if they are to be a serious premiership contender.
This premiership can be won by any of the top teams.
Not every game will be as soft as Sunday against the Titans. The teams with the fittest players fit in September will be hardest to beat.
There are major dramas at the Sea Eagles. Picture: Damian Shaw

There are major dramas at the Sea Eagles. Picture: Damian Shaw
Did he create that masterpiece from this quote by Des pre Gold Coast game about Jake being injured?, ""He loves his footy Jake and he's not happy about this.’’

rothfool's head to explode....

Queensland Rugby League chairman Bruce Hatcher wants the NRL to consider relocating a Sydney club to Brisbane, rather than expand the competition by adding a 17th team.

He was asked which club he would relocate.
I think I will bring Cronulla up here,” Hatcher told the newspaper..
“Look, honestly, it is none of my business (which team is relocated).

rothfool - a staunch Sharks fan - slammed the idea his beloved club could be moved out of NSW.
“He needs a HIA (head injury assessment), Bruce Hatcher,” rothfool said.

NRL 360 host Paul Kent, though, can see the logic in Hatcher’s argument. (lol)

“If you were designing the NRL competition right now from scratch, you would not have Cronulla and St George where they are,” Kent said.

“I think it’s logical, from Bruce Hatcher’s point of view, to relocate Cronulla given they are totally surrounded geographically by St George Illawarra, and over time the (Dragons) would just assume that area.

rothfool the disher: - continually attacks other clubs for his useless click-bait articles doesn't like it when his beloved sharks has a truth bomb dropped on it.

Move a Sydney team to Brisvegas that will have zero following instead of creating competition to the Bongo's by starting a new franchise in the biggest virtually uncontested NRL nursery.

What a genius proposal. Does this guy get paid to come up with this crap?
You've got to think that Hatcher wants the new franchise to fail. Rather than promoting a strong local side with established juniors and fans he wants the NRL to ship in a group of southerners complete with their own administration. That's going to go down well with the locals.

Yep, they sure looked bummed out. I thought Sipley was imitating an African tribal war dance at one stage. I replayed it half a dozen times, just to see the pure joy and bonding going on.
Thank God, I thought they were the manly seabirds

In rothfields saints and sinners expose in the DT, he had a go at the nrl for having the bye week and giving the afl a ratings winner last Thursday. He didn't mention if their ratings went up but went on that we should revert to Wednesday games. Hasn't he noticed that there's no Thursday games after a SOO?

Queensland Rugby League chairman Bruce Hatcher wants the NRL to consider relocating a Sydney club to Brisbane, rather than expand the competition by adding a 17th team.

rothfool - a staunch Sharks fan - slammed the idea his beloved club could be moved out of NSW.

“If you were designing the NRL competition right now from scratch, you would not have Cronulla and St George where they are,” Kent said.

“I think it’s logical, from Bruce Hatcher’s point of view, to relocate Cronulla given they are totally surrounded geographically by St George Illawarra, and over time the (Dragons) would just assume that area.

rothfool the disher: - continually attacks other clubs for his useless click-bait articles doesn't like it when his beloved sharks has a truth bomb dropped on it.

Move the Dragons to Wollongong full time and Cronulla stay where they are.

Also move the Tigers to Campbelltown full time and the Sydney teams will be more spread out.

It was hilarious watching him gibbering on 360 last night. He said that he wanted all Sydney clubs to remain but if Manly were put up to relocate and not the Sharks he would be all over it like a rash.

Up Up Cronulla?

But seriously I thought they'd buried this relocation nonsense
It would make my lifetime let alone day! to see the Gummies relocated to anywhere, absolutely dislike this underwhelming looser mentality of a crap club, they bring nothing to the league.

they had a couple of good seasons and all their fans where talking as if a dynasty was opening up... even with salary cap cheating, steroid abusing systems in place they only won 1 GF and the Storm would have had them covered if there was 5mins left to play.

What have they done since then... Absolute pretenders and a very very average club that deserves a place in Brisvegas.

It makes no sense at all to move anybody up there. Hatcher must be concerned about the Queensland sides having to spread the corporate dollar further. A state in disarray.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6