Booze Rothfield at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Suli is the perfect fit for Broncos.
Pay him too much,
Show glimpse of talent,
Go missing for big stretches,
Play good when he needs a contract.

This is how this story went down…

Phil submits the following story for publication.

SHOOSH

Things are travelling smoothly at the Manly Sea Eagles although there is an elephant in the room. The Polynesian players on Des Hasler’s roster are not happy that Moses Suli has not been given permission to negotiate with rival clubs.

The editor then tells him he has heard that Suli has in fact been given permission to negotiate with rival clubs.

Phil therefore rewrites his story as follows:

SHOOSH

Things are travelling smoothly at the Manly Sea Eagles although there is an elephant in the room. The Polynesian players on Des Hasler’s roster are not happy that Moses Suli has been given permission to negotiate with rival clubs.

Booze would have known that the sun herald had a positive and heartwarming story featuring our Pasifika players, so he had to make something up to counter it. Journalism 101.

Booze would have known that the sun herald had a positive and heartwarming story featuring our Pasifika players, so he had to make something up to counter it. Journalism 101.

100% truth there.

When I worked in the Telegraph print room we would get the Sun Herald around 8 pm every Saturday (and the weekday papers around 9 pm) as they would get the tele.
Part of my job was to ring up the editor and tell them what was in the next day's paper and scan and send it to them.

These days it would be known a lot earlier with both papers printed out of the same factory.

I saw regularly a story in one paper and the next edition the same story or something the complete opposite written and published in the oppositions paper.

100% truth there.

When I worked in the Telegraph print room we would get the Sun Herald around 8 pm every Saturday (and the weekday papers around 9 pm) as they would get the tele.
Part of my job was to ring up the editor and tell them what was in the next day's paper and scan and send it to them.

These days it would be known a lot earlier with both papers printed out of the same factory.

I saw regularly a story in one paper and the next edition the same story or something the complete opposite written and published in the oppositions paper.
You are well informed. Fairfax papers are now printed at the News Ltd's Chullora factory. The Fairfax papers obviously have a much earlier deadline because they miss any story that happens after 7pm. If you want to check a sporting result buy a News Ltd paper because, frankly, they are far better resourced than cash-strapped Fairfax.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8