Booze Rothfield at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As for Cust and Siro being upset, I’d imagine that is as much to do with the fact that the longer they are on the sideline, the further away from first grade they have becoming. Cust in particular had finally gotten an opportunity this year before going down at training.
Cust was laughing in the sheds with the team prior to the game yesterday. Check the telecast about 5 mins before they run out.

Look we were struggling for players a couple of weeks back so maybe we pushed a few. All teams orobably push players back.

This is what i find surprising about the duty of care conundrum. Players are risking arthritic issues, possibly spinal issues, replacement knees, hips etc etc and the NRL has nothing in place to really protect busted heros needling up and rushing down the wear and tear path , possibly ending in wheelchairs but is someone wipes another players nose without force. Player welfare, player welfare like the robot on lost in space

I listened to 9 in the first half yesterday because Fatty was commentating. He mentioned that he went to a function with the players during the week and that the atmosphere amongst the team was great with everyone having a laugh and getting along well.

They need to fill the papers with something I suppose. There was no way Shu was getting an origin spot.

I don't believe Schuster has a weight issue. Schuster has played the house down this season tackling like a machine (40 plus tackles a game) and creating opportunities with the footy in hand. Schu and Big O are the best second rowers we have had in a long time. So I cant see a little puppy fat clouding Des's better judgment and hunger for success.

Oh dear god no ! The players and the club are pushing themselves at training ? How DARE they ask so much @:D

Does Buzz realise NHL players are so intense at practice, they literally drop the gloves? With EACH OTHER !

Get real. I'm glad Donny pushes them. They've looked unfit under Ferris. Donny has to iron the laziness out of them, and we are seeing the results.

The fact is Manly has almost more injuries on the training paddock than on the field.

Reviewing the high performance training is a good decision.

Imagine what would happen if Turbo went down because of a training issue. This place would go into meltdown, and rightfully so.

I don't think Jake has missed a game through injury for 5 years, until now in training.

Something is up.

If we can minimise our training mishaps we will be in a great position come end of year.

Thanks Buzz for putting it out there.

As usual Buzz going over the top. This sounds like it comes from Peter Peters as he has been saying the same stuff on Sundays on Big Sports Weekend which Buzz is on.

I will say I have no faith in oar high performance though when outsiders seem to have fixed Tom yet they had no idea.

No doubt some will be moved on, I just hope Schuster injury (hammy) doesn't become chronic like Tom's before we get people who know what they are doing involved in his recovery.

I'm loving the Shoe and his work this year, but does anyone really think he was in the running for an Origin debut in Game 1 ?? He's playing well but he's a season or two off Origin for mine - but it makes for a great beat up. As for Siro - he's no stranger to an injury, he can find them.

Why oh why does he have to come out with this stuff the morning after our awesome win and (try to) ruin our party! Couldn't even wait a day, fair dinkum. A badly timed beat up.

Why oh why does he have to come out with this stuff the morning after our awesome win and (try to) ruin our party! Couldn't even wait a day, fair dinkum. A badly timed beat up.
Because it's the usual click bait garbage you can expect from the Telecrapp.

There always needs to be a negative story about someone.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8