Barretts threat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Only a goose with a very sore bum could possibly interpret a demand by the coach, for the promised resources as an excuse ..... sorry correction, or a complete numb-nutt ......

What would you prefer Punchie ..... a coach that "didn't" demand the support staff promised and consistent with a professional NRL team ....

Or is it just any excuse to misinterpret any issue ...
Agree mate. You're only as good as your team. Apparently even Bellamy's assistants are very hands on and proactive too.

Every coach needs support. Give Trent what he needs. Given the age of our roster, we could come into another golden period if all the off field rubbish is sorted.

Barrett will have the team humming next season.

I’d like to know if this was the money promised to us for the renovations at Brookie.

That was $22.5 million.

Seems a coincidence that the money figure is the same.

I’ll be furious if they spend it on a training facility and then we have no dollars for a Brookie update.

22.5 million was never going to get us a new stand or anything but it would’ve updated a lot of the ground as far as replacing the bench seats, updating amenities and playing surface etc.

If it’s new dollars, we’ll done in getting additional funding.
The state government was never going to give us cash unless Brookie became a state trust. The center of excellence money is out of a $50mil program the state created to modernize training facilities. We got allocated $10mil but we had to fix our plans. My understanding is that we secured more because it’s in the states interests given that we operate out of a state owned facility (nsw institute of sport).

Therefore we could put together a decent case for funds.

In my opinion it’s actually really important for things like recruitment and retention of players. It comes into the equation when they’re considering where to work as better care prolongs their careers

Are you able to make a post without personally attacking somebody?
I highly doubt it!
You’re a miserable prick who can’t stand an adverse opinion to your own.
To respond to your comments, Barrett has exactly what most Manly coaches have had. Des Hasler succeeded because he was able to create an adversarial mindset in the playing group and deliver them game plans to defeat an opposition...consistently!
Barrett is a pretender, who squeals when the blow torch is applied, and has bugger all idea of how to get this group firing on all cylinders, regardless of who we put out there in game day.
Now bugger off and troll somebody else

Mate, the games very different today then it was even in 2011. You need support. Culturally the games different.

You want to know the support Des got at Belmore. 10X that of here.

You can't also ignore our critical injuries, cap restraints, off field drama / behaviour, player unrest due to not being picked etc.

All I ask is that you give him one more season. Next season will be his big one.

Are you able to make a post without personally attacking somebody?
I highly doubt it!
You’re a miserable prick who can’t stand an adverse opinion to your own.
To respond to your comments, Barrett has exactly what most Manly coaches have had. Des Hasler succeeded because he was able to create an adversarial mindset in the playing group and deliver them game plans to defeat an opposition...consistently!
Barrett is a pretender, who squeals when the blow torch is applied, and has bugger all idea of how to get this group firing on all cylinders, regardless of who we put out there in game day.
Now bugger off and troll somebody else

Was all that an excuse NOT to answer the question .... would you (as a known numb-nutt) ... prefer a coach who didn't demand the resources consistent with an NRL team (in 2018 not 2008) ....

You could of just answered the question without having a cry ..... and making excuses ...

Mate, the games very different today then it was even in 2011. You need support. Culturally the games different.

You want to know the support Des got at Belmore. 10X that of here.

You can't also ignore our critical injuries, cap restraints, off field drama / behaviour, player unrest due to not being picked etc.

All I ask is that you give him one more season. Next season will be his big one.

I think his big issue is no recruitment manager, no football manager and no salary cap expert ......they are apparently 3 full time jobs ... he can't do all that ... and give 100% to coaching .... simple.

So rumour around for titans to take fair bit of elgey contract they got kelly and we get funds to sign hoppa

I sincerely hope this is not the case, but as said prior, Barrett getting rid of Kelly would not surprise me at all.

I think his big issue is no recruitment manager, no football manager and no salary cap expert ......they are apparently 3 full time jobs ... he can't do all that ... and give 100% to coaching .... simple.

Agree that he needs help, but surely he can't be that busy that he didnt have time to tell the halves to stop kicking the ball into touch at every opportunity for weeks on end.

Agree that he needs help, but surely he can't be that busy that he didnt have time to tell the halves to stop kicking the ball into touch at every opportunity for weeks on end.

Mate ... there are enough threads debating "coaching" ..... the issue in this one is simple .... was Barrett within his rights to get snarky and demand the key staff promised .....

It never ceases to amaze me the reaction on here from “news” stories without named sources or direct quotes.

I guess I can understand why there is a market for this crap

I sincerely hope this is not the case, but as said prior, Barrett getting rid of Kelly would not surprise me at all.

I believe Kelly is still signed for next year .... and unless Kelly is asking for gazzillions I can't see him being let go ...

Gorman telling Kent his articles are full of speculation and can hurt clubs. - tick

But without missing a beat Kent says "Well now you have a chance to end this speculation" It's almost admirable how thick their hides can be.

translation: "I will continually make stuff up and demand you be available to correct me on all the stuff I make up. Then I will lay into you for not having everything done you said you would do...as you have to waste time debunking all the stuff I make up. AND after you do... I will still end interviews with the insinuation that what I made up is true."

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4