Barretts threat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is only 2 reasons a breach notice would have been drafted and handed over:

1. Barrett has been told he is not meeting the clubs expectations and his job is under threat. Produces a legal letter to let the club know that he hasn't been given what was promised.

2. To be released from his contract to take up another opportunity.

I think it's for the first reason personally as before the Sharks game we were in very real danger for the spoon (still are in the mix atm) and he would have submitted that letter to remind the club that he wasn't given the resources promised to reach what was expected.

I'm not too sure that Penrith fans would be frothing at the prospect of TB joining the club.

Hard to know with Barrett because, essentially, I don't think he's very bright. All the great coaches, from Gibson through Bennett, Bellamy, and Hasler have a real sense of intelligence about them. They're switched on. Siebold has it too.
I don't see much in Barrett other than a good looking nice guy who wants to be one of the boys.
So what he saw when he took the job, how he went about getting what he needed, how he deals with Gorman .... who knows. But he just doesn't have any feeling of being a smart operator.

I'll have to disagree with that. I met Trent a few times in the early 2000's and found him to be quite bright and articulate. He was very charismatic and pretty intense with the footy talk.
Yes, I've had a man crush on him since @:blush:

I believe he is still contracted for next season, although that means little these days, with all the chopping and changing.

Time will tell, I guess.

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles centre Brian Kelly has expressed his interest in remaining a long-term player for Manly.

The rising star has been repeatedly linked to opposition clubs, but remains adamant he’d like to stay in the northern beaches, according to the Daily Telegraph.

https://www.zerotackle.com/kelly-wants-to-remain-a-sea-eagle-35014/

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles centre Brian Kelly has expressed his interest in remaining a long-term player for Manly.

The rising star has been repeatedly linked to opposition clubs, but remains adamant he’d like to stay in the northern beaches, according to the Daily Telegraph.

https://www.zerotackle.com/kelly-wants-to-remain-a-sea-eagle-35014/

If Kelly is not here next year, I highly doubt that it will be by his own choice.

For the record, I want him here long term.

Are you able to make a post without personally attacking somebody?
I highly doubt it!
You’re a miserable prick who can’t stand an adverse opinion to your own.
To respond to your comments, Barrett has exactly what most Manly coaches have had. Des Hasler succeeded because he was able to create an adversarial mindset in the playing group and deliver them game plans to defeat an opposition...consistently!
Barrett is a pretender, who squeals when the blow torch is applied, and has bugger all idea of how to get this group firing on all cylinders, regardless of who we put out there in game day.
Now bugger off and troll somebody else

Put that in your pipe and smoke it woodsie!

Gormless's radio interview was akin to a "full support of the board" rhetoric. Plus Zorba has exited his termite mound and begun chomping on the foundations of the House of Barrett. Tuberculosis is looking shaky.

At the end of the day he has a 40% win rate, I can't imagine there would be many clubs lining up to take him off our hands.

I’m briefly out of retirement to say this:

“This is a fascinating situation unfolding. The Gorman statement, the zorba articles and radio pronunciations, the Barrett letter, the toovey commentary, the Gus rantings and denials ... all add up to one thing: bye Trent.”

And

“I never doubted your mail @strone33

Gormless's radio interview was akin to a "full support of the board" rhetoric. Plus Zorba has exited his termite mound and begun chomping on the foundations of the House of Barrett. Tuberculosis is looking shaky.

At the end of the day he has a 40% win rate, I can't imagine there would be many clubs lining up to take him off our hands.

My personal opinion is that Trent Barrett wants to stay. I feel he's using the short term success to scare the club into giving him what he wants (and I believe he deserves more support).

I don't think Gould would disrespect Ciraldo now by white anting him as well. I think K the jobs there for him to keep / Lose

I think Penn may be holding back on hires hoping Barrett quits, so there's no payout relevant. So it's business for him.

Based on all the above, everything is in limbo, with heresay and gossip, despite the damage it does between the club's / fans.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6