Barretts threat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This side - under Barrett or anyone - needs to just aim up in those games of attraction
Manly has been in another 5-6 games and fallen away when in the balance.
Win even half of those and it’s top 8
Not sour grapes....just showed last 2 weeks when it was that situation and they didn’t fold, can finish over the top of most sides.

This side - under Barrett or anyone - needs to just aim up in those games of attraction
Not sour grapes....just showed last 2 weeks when it was that situation and they didn’t fold, can finish over the top of most sides.
I think that's the trouble.
We can beat anyone on the day.
Problem is we were the same 3 years ago.

Ive never looked forward to the A-League so much before.

Wake me up in March when all this years **** has been sorted out.

It’s a good thing that he’s trying to force the club’s hand to better the resources. Why shouldn’t he have stuff at his disposal which is available at all the other clubs.
We can’t survive if we don’t keep up with the times.
If you were all working somewhere and had **** to work with im sure you’d all want updated resources.

It's a good list that has really underachieved. Watching the dogs game highlights that the problem is completely attitude and cultural. I'll throw in fitness, but again that is poor attitude culture.

This Manly team is now the laziest laziest team. Fox advised Manly concede more points in the last 20 minutes of the first half and the last 10 minutes of the 2nd half then every other NRL team. Does that not scream An unfit Lazy team who when they runs out of puff, gives up.

The attitude in the first half was scary poor. Line speed, post contact metres gained and conceded.

All year the wrestle and winning the ruck via contact on the ground. We would be stone motherless last in that as well.

The team list doesn't need a big influx of players. They need one massive boot up the ass, a culture change. We have been turned into the NZ Warriors.

It’s a good thing that he’s trying to force the club’s hand to better the resources. Why shouldn’t he have stuff at his disposal which is available at all the other clubs.
We can’t survive if we don’t keep up with the times.
If you were all working somewhere and had **** to work with im sure you’d all want updated resources.
Yeah I agree.
I can not understand the Penn's in some ways.
If I owned this club that I love then I would want it to be a showpiece.
And I would make sure that it was being run by the right people who know how to run a footy club.
Same as facilities.
Why own it if it looks like sh*t.
But Trent has had some good help, in seibold and Willie Peters who are now flying with Souths.
Both couldn't get out of the joint quick enough.
And letting green go.
Maybe not his fault entirely but under his command.
To me we haven't improved on the field and that's all that matters.

It's a good list that has really underachieved. Watching the dogs game highlights that the problem is completely attitude and cultural. I'll throw in fitness, but again that is poor attitude culture.

This Manly team is now the laziest laziest team. Fox advised Manly concede more points in the last 20 minutes of the first half and the last 10 minutes of the 2nd half then every other NRL team. Does that not scream An unfit Lazy team who when they runs out of puff, gives up.

The attitude in the first half was scary poor. Line speed, post contact metres gained and conceded.

All year the wrestle and winning the ruck via contact on the ground. We would be stone motherless last in that as well.

The team list doesn't need a big influx of players. They need one massive boot up the ass, a culture change. We have been turned into the NZ Warriors.
The amount of talent in this side we should not be bottom 4. In attack and defence this is the worst coached side I've ever seen from Manly considering the roster. Yes there have been worse sides but they didn't have this calibar of players.

It's the perfect excuse for Gould to say he didn't head hunt and Tent and Cartwright left because no support from manly. The timing is interesting as Ciraldo's team played like Griffin"s on the weekend.

I'm not convinced about the legitimacy of the article.

I do believe in the timing of it's release though.

Buzz: In case Manly win, let's publish this article.
Ed: Will it interfere with me doing lines of this gigolo's back?
B: Glug glug glug glug
Ed: Sigh, fine.

*artistic licence at play, possibly didn't happen.

I hope so.

Laying the foundations for his exit to the Riff?

Makes we wonder if there is a clause in his contract that would see him paid out even if he walks for not being given what he needs.
Let’s think this through. Barrett leaves then we have no coach in 2019. Because we have no plan and in a mess the club will be forced to pay overs for another rookie or has been or even worse, club folds, merged, relocates.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4