Barretts threat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Very annoyed at how Barrett has handled things as well. We have been in the headlines all year with negative stories and when we finally win a few games and the players and fans are on a high, the clown comes out and puts us back in the controversy headlines again with the breach notice. Players would be distracted this week for sure with the news the coach wants to walk. great motivation barrett you di*k.

surely it is around the other way, the owners have come out and and said to barrett if we get the spoon your gone and barrett comes back with a breach notice and unfair dismissal? No one would sign that clown the way he has handled himself this year.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What's Phil Economidis doing these days ?? may as well get him along for the ride as well.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ah, true. I must first complete my course on Jumping at shadows, then I believe reading between the lines is next semester, with a minor of where's there smoke there's fire to complete the year.

Then I will be rip roarin' to go!

lol (sorry for quoting myself): Saw this on foxsports:

WHERE there’s smoke there’s fire, and rugby league, as this sorry Panthers saga illustrates, is a raging inferno.

I was just wondering; we've seemed to have a second round of media blow up regarding Trent apparently sending off some legal letter of demand to the club.

Do we know if this actually happened or are we just going along with the media pitchforks, tar, and feathers?

When it first happened we heard about it from Lyall, I think, but this could all be 'sports journos' rubbish.

?

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Let’s not forget who is stirring this **** up, started in the MD last weekend.

Has a record for getting rid of people who cross him in any way.

I truly hope the club severs ties completely as this individual has had way way too much influence for many years.

Most clubs have them though ( Gould a perfect example).

It really makes me sad every single time someone is shafted for what may be a very small thing.

Just about everyone who didn't support him when he got in the poo and was eventually fired for that "good sort" comment was basically outed from the club once he got back in thanks to his relationship with the Penn's.

Tooves and the Angel's come immediately to mind.

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
@strone33 is up of the floor, out of the foetal position and getting reading to sing from the rooftops.

Neil Evans on Twitter ( former Manly media manager) suggests he has VERY STRONG Mail that Twenty won’t last beyond 2018, expects announcement this week.

Very disappointing in terms of the timing of everything here. We have 3 games that are must win imo and the last thing the players need is this rubbish, along with all the other rubbish this year, to distract them. It can't have waited another 3 weeks.. fmd. With the 3 games remaining the Titans game we probably have the best chance of winning but you can bet that we'll get a performance like the one at Gladstone against them once it's confirmed he is leaving. What a joke!!

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I get that there's not much left of the ex manly personnel left now with the Penrithification of our club. (Now soon to be Titanification) But he has resorted to hanging the dirty laundry outside the club and that's what erks me from a moral standpoint. Guess he's doing what he sees from fat fark zorba . No offence to fat people .
none taken .... c**t!

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Very annoyed at how Barrett has handled things as well. We have been in the headlines all year with negative stories and when we finally win a few games and the players and fans are on a high, the clown comes out and puts us back in the controversy headlines again with the breach notice. Players would be distracted this week for sure with the news the coach wants to walk. great motivation barrett you di*k.

surely it is around the other way, the owners have come out and and said to barrett if we get the spoon your gone and barrett comes back with a breach notice and unfair dismissal? No one would sign that clown the way he has handled himself this year.

Have not seen one report or word by Barrett to anyone ..... if he did send a letter of demand to Gorman ...... who made it public?

From what I have seen and heard it wasn't Barrett ...... and as far as unfair dismissal goes .... the only time that was mentioned was when a poster on here was adding new hypothesis to the rumours ....

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Have not seen one report or word by Barrett to anyone ..... if he did send a letter of demand to Gorman ...... who made it public?

From what I have seen and heard it wasn't Barrett ...... and as far as unfair dismissal goes .... the only time that was mentioned was when a poster on here was adding new hypothesis to the rumours ....

LOTS of rumours, zero substance to date BUT Twenty’s silence is deafening!!

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
He must be really silly trying to force the club to employ a recruitment manager and a salary cap manager ..... we are doing so well in both those departments without them .......

PSS ... For the benefit of the numb-nutts and Punchies ..... this is sarcasm 101 .......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18