Anti-vaxx, masks, Covid, freedom, 5G etc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
still have vivid recollections of hospitals and medical centers in i st world countries last year being overwhelmed trying to cope with treating covid victims . Car parks and out door areas being used as emergency treatment areas and that was before this Delta strain was prevalent . Dedicated health workers being afflicted with it or even worse outcomes for them Not trying to be alarmist but why couldn "d the same thing happen in Australia "s larger population centers if it could not be sufficiently controlled here . Biggest tragedy even more is some of the less developed countries but plenty of i st world countries were in dire straits until the vaccine levels went up . Much rather have a situation where the pandemic is under some reasonable or manageable control with some [ or whatever recommended limitations or restrictions ] then an outbreak out of control and not to mention some of the longer term health complications that some people that contract covid can still or will experience .
Horrible scenes. We have been very lucky here in Australia in comparison

You are playing politics. Both protests put lives at risk by contravening covid health regulations. 'Black lives matter' and 'the freedom march'. Yet the response to both is chalk and cheese.

Let me remind you that the tens of thousands of protesters that marched last year did not all comply by wearing masks etc..(see a just a few examples below) therefore putting others at risk by exposing them to this 'potentially lethal disease'.

Using your same logic the manner of the protest was irresponsible. So why aren't people angry and dobbing them in. Why wasn't a police task force put in place to identify them and fine them??

View attachment 18829

View attachment 18830
View attachment 18831

View attachment 18832

The issue about contagion after you've been vaccinated is actually a valid one. At this stage there is no definitive answer. But actually that's why the Government stance is sensible, given you should wear masks and keep the required distance EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN FULLY VACCINATED.

The virus will continue to thrive and potentially mutate with the largest number available to infect, and that could result in a new type resistant to the existing vaccines. That is what medical and governments fear and why they are trying to have as many people vaccinated as possible. The disease can only survive if there are those whose bodies are receptive to it in the long run. That's how some viral conditions have almost disappeared like polio and small pox. Vaccinating as many as possible where its shown to exist

Some maintain we should allow the disease to do its job, that those resistant will survive and the disease will disappear. That's a misinterpretation of the concept of 'herd' resistance. That type of herd resistance takes up to dozen and dozens of generations. Just because you may be resident to the more serious consequences, doesn't mean your children will be resistant. Otherwise diseases wouldn't have infected humanity for thousands of years and would have disappeared. They haven't and even today adults for example can still suffer serious consequences from chicken pox, mumps and measles as an example, even though those viruses have existed for hundreds, probably a few thousand years. I had Chicken Pox as a child but then got shingles in later life (a characteristic of that disease which remains in your system for life but not likely to be passed on in that state) and shingles can be lethal

And some diseases mutate quicker than others. Mutation relies on the highest number of people available to infect. That's how mutation occurs. Its fighting against the same pressures as all living things have to survive.

So the best we can do is not allow the virus to spread. It reduces contagion, reduces the chance of mutation, reduces deaths. It will probably stay with us in future but hopefully through mutation reduce intensity to a level of a common cold, if we're lucky. I've had one jab and will get my second mid August. But while the disease is still causing problems socially, I'll wear a mask and keep my distance even after being fully vaccinated, because the present form is extremely contagious and quite lethal according to medical material.

Sorry for going on. I'm a science junkie reading material weekly on a variety of science issues for research. No expert, just well read.

The issue about contagion after you've been vaccinated is actually a valid one. At this stage there is no definitive answer. But actually that's why the Government stance is sensible, given you should wear masks and keep the required distance EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN FULLY VACCINATED.

The virus will continue to thrive and potentially mutate with the largest number available to infect, and that could result in a new type resistant to the existing vaccines. That is what medical and governments fear and why they are trying to have as many people vaccinated as possible. The disease can only survive if there are those whose bodies are receptive to it in the long run. That's how some viral conditions have almost disappeared like polio and small pox. Vaccinating as many as possible where its shown to exist

Some maintain we should allow the disease to do its job, that those resistant will survive and the disease will disappear. That's a misinterpretation of the concept of 'herd' resistance. That type of herd resistance takes up to dozen and dozens of generations. Just because you may be resident, doesn't mean you children will be resistant. Otherwise diseases wouldn't have infected humanity for thousands of years and would have disappeared. They haven't and even today adults for example can still suffer serious consequences from chicken pox, mumps and measles as an example, even though those viruses have existed for hundreds, probably a few thousand years. I had Chicken Pox as a child but then got shingles in later life (a characteristic of that disease which remains in your system for life but not likely to be passed on in that state) and shingles can be lethal

And some diseases mutate quicker than others. Mutation relies on the highest number of people available to infect. That's how mutation occurs. Its fighting against the same pressures as all living things have to survive.

So the best we can do is not allow the virus to spread. It reduces contagion, reduces the chance of mutation, reduces deaths. It will probably stay with us in future but hopefully through mutation reduce intensity to a level of a common cold, if we're lucky. I've had one jab and will get my second mid August. But while the disease is still causing problems socially, I'll wear a mask and keep my distance even after being fully vaccinated, because the present form is extremely contagious and quite lethal according to medical material.

Sorry for going on. I'm a science junkie reading material weekly on a variety of science issues for research. No expert, just well read.

great post bud. i agree. very interesting article, thanks for that.

Seems like we wont know for many more years and further studies on how this vaccine is really working. For me though, i personally would rather get the vaccine and prevent potential severe side effects from contracting covid.

Last edited:
I think also, a lot of these freedom activists, far right activists are just jumping on the back of these covid protests to expand their cult!
Completely, it sucks in people who may only have mild aversion to the new (temporary) rules, and emboldens the Qanon nuts and their ilk because they think their numbers are swelling.

I would ask the bandwagoners to take a look around them and note their fellow travellers.

If you find you are following Roy Asotasi and the bloke twirling the flaming torches please consider if this is the society you really want.

I have family in the UK who all contracted covid and recovered fine. They have all had two pfzier shots now.

Also had a friend who was infected with covid and ended up in ICU. Almost died. Was a super fit bloke, full time life guard, exercised his whole life. He now cannot exercise at a high rate anymore, near his vo2 max, as he has complications with his lungs. Cannot breath if he runs or swims hard. Doctors cannot work it out, but for safety cannot push his body by running, cycling, swimming anymore, cannot work as a life guard either. Some weird side effect of covid. Some people are fine, some not so. Like that 30 year old woman from Sydney that died the other day who was otherwise perfectly healthy.

I have family in the UK who all contracted covid and recovered fine. They have all had two pfzier shots now.

Also had a friend who was infected with covid and ended up in ICU. Almost died. Was a super fit bloke, full time life guard, exercised his whole life. He now cannot exercise at a high rate anymore, near his vo2 max, as he has complications with his lungs. Cannot breath if he runs or swims hard. Doctors cannot work it out, but for safety cannot push his body by running, cycling, swimming anymore, cannot work as a life guard either. Some weird side effect of covid. Some people are fine, some not so. Like that 30 year old woman from Sydney that died the other day who was otherwise perfectly healthy.

Its actually reported that a significant percentage of people who have had the disease and survived without initial complications have had several secondary problems, some minor such as loss of taste etc but others with reduced organ effectiveness, such as lungs, liver, heart etc. These effects can last months, even longer for many. A lot we don't know about what this virus does to the body, even if the viral condition initially is minimal. Best to avoid it.

Stages of Vaccine Development and Testing
In the United States, vaccine development and testing follow a standard set of steps. The first stages are exploratory in nature. Regulation and oversight increase as the candidate vaccine makes its way through the process.

First Steps: Laboratory and Animal Studies​

Exploratory Stage​

This stage involves basic laboratory research and often lasts 2-4 years. Federally funded academic and governmental scientists identify natural or synthetic antigens that might help prevent or treat a disease. These antigens could include virus-like particles, weakened viruses or bacteria, weakened bacterial toxins, or other substances derived from pathogens.

Pre-Clinical Stage​

Pre-clinical studies use tissue-culture or cell-culture systems and animal testing to assess the safety of the candidate vaccine and its immunogenicity, or ability to provoke an immune response. Animal subjects may include mice and monkeys. These studies give researchers an idea of the cellular responses they might expect in humans. They may also suggest a safe starting dose for the next phase of research as well as a safe method of administering the vaccine.
Researchers may adapt the candidate vaccine during the pre-clinical state to try to make it more effective. They may also do challenge studies with the animals, meaning that they vaccinate the animals and then try to infect them with the target pathogen.
Many candidate vaccines never progress beyond this stage because they fail to produce the desired immune response. The pre-clinical stages often lasts 1-2 years and usually involves researchers in private industry.

IND Application​

A sponsor, usually a private company, submits an application for an Investigational New Drug (IND) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The sponsor describes the manufacturing and testing processes, summarizes the laboratory reports, and describes the proposed study. An institutional review board, representing an institution where the clinical trial will be conducted, must approve the clinical protocol. The FDA has 30 days to approve the application.
Once the IND application has been approved, the vaccine is subject to three phases of testing.

Next Steps: Clinical Studies with Human Subjects​

Phase I Vaccine Trials​

This first attempt to assess the candidate vaccine in humans involves a small group of adults, usually between 20-80 subjects. If the vaccine is intended for children, researchers will first test adults, and then gradually step down the age of the test subjects until they reach their target. Phase I trials may be non-blinded (also known as open-label in that the researchers and perhaps subjects know whether a vaccine or placebo is used).
The goals of Phase 1 testing are to assess the safety of the candidate vaccine and to determine the type and extent of immune response that the vaccine provokes. In a small minority of Phase 1 vaccine trials, researchers may use the challenge model, attempting to infect participants with the pathogen after the experimental group has been vaccinated. The participants in these studies are carefully monitored and conditions are carefully controlled. In some cases, an attenuated, or modified, version of the pathogen is used for the challenge.
A promising Phase 1 trial will progress to the next stage.

Phase II Vaccine Trials​

A larger group of several hundred individuals participates in Phase II testing. Some of the individuals may belong to groups at risk of acquiring the disease. These trials are randomized and well controlled, and include a placebo group.
The goals of Phase II testing are to study the candidate vaccine’s safety, immunogenicity, proposed doses, schedule of immunizations, and method of delivery.

Phase III Vaccine Trials​

Successful Phase II candidate vaccines move on to larger trials, involving thousands to tens of thousands of people. These Phase III tests are randomized and double blind and involve the experimental vaccine being tested against a placebo (the placebo may be a saline solution, a vaccine for another disease, or some other substance).
One Phase III goal is to assess vaccine safety in a large group of people. Certain rare side effects might not surface in the smaller groups of subjects tested in earlier phases. For example, suppose that an adverse event related to a candidate vaccine might occur in 1 of every 10,000 people. To detect a significant difference for a low-frequency event, the trial would have to include 60,000 subjects, half of them in the control, or no vaccine, group (Plotkin SA et al. Vaccines, 5th ed. Philadelphia: Saunders, 2008).
Vaccine efficacy is tested as well. These factors might include 1) Does the candidate vaccine prevent disease? 2) Does it prevent infection with the pathogen? 3) Does it lead to production of antibodies or other types of immune responses related to the pathogen?

Next Steps: Approval and Licensure​

After a successful Phase III trial, the vaccine developer will submit a Biologics License Application to the FDA. Then the FDA will inspect the factory where the vaccine will be made and approve the labeling of the vaccine.
After licensure, the FDA will continue to monitor the production of the vaccine, including inspecting facilities and reviewing the manufacturer’s tests of lots of vaccines for potency, safety and purity. The FDA has the right to conduct its own testing of manufacturers’ vaccines.

Post-Licensure Monitoring of Vaccines​

A variety of systems monitor vaccines after they have been approved. They include Phase IV trials, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, and the Vaccine Safety Datalink.

Phase IV Trials​

Phase IV trial are optional studies that drug companies may conduct after a vaccine is released. The manufacturer may continue to test the vaccine for safety, efficacy, and other potential uses.

VAERS​

The CDC and FDA established The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System in 1990. The goal of VAERS, according to the CDC, is “to detect possible signals of adverse events associated with vaccines.” (A signal in this case is evidence of a possible adverse event that emerges in the data collected.) About 30,000 events are reported each year to VAERS. Between 10% and 15% of these reports describe serious medical events that result in hospitalization, life-threatening illness, disability, or death.
VAERS is a voluntary reporting system. Anyone, such as a parent, a health care provider, or friend of the patient, who suspects an association between a vaccination and an adverse event may report that event and information about it to VAERS. The CDC then investigates the event and tries to find out whether the adverse event was in fact caused by the vaccination.
The CDC states that they monitor VAERS data to
  • Detect new, unusual, or rare vaccine adverse events
  • Monitor increases in known adverse events
  • Identify potential patient risk factors for particular types of adverse events
  • Identify vaccine lots with increased numbers or types of reported adverse events
  • Assess the safety of newly licensed vaccines

Its actually reported that a significant percentage of people who have had the disease and survived without initial complications have had several secondary problems, some minor such as loss of taste etc but others with reduced organ effectiveness, such as lungs, liver, heart etc. These effects can last months, even longer for many. A lot we don't know about what this virus does to the body, even if the viral condition initially is minimal. Best to avoid it.
Absolutely!

Quite right Kevin. These vaccines were rushed through and the amount of testing was seriously reduced. Mind you there were a lot more scientific supports for this one than occurs for most contagions. The issue was one of weighing up the pros and cons. By not getting vaccines out there, even if they had not been fully tested as they should be, they are at least reducing the impact on society of what could have been a far more devastating contagion. By delaying too long, the risk was not only a greater death rate, but the risk of mutation and new strains. Sometimes expedience is the only option.

This contagion in its present form is not as serious as the Spanish Flu, which killed well over 50 million and reappeared twice over the next two decades with devastating effects and is still with us in a more benign form. But what if it had been MERS (Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome), a virus that appeared in 2012. Not as contagious but if it had got out there and mutated like Covid 19 Delta, it could have been civilisation ending. It was caught early and didn't thrive, because they quickly found those infected and isolated them. It is reported to have a mortality rate of 35%.

Do we delay testing for 3-4 years on something like MERS, following the protocols while possibly billions die, or do you expedite, and take the risk of getting something out there that will stop that carnage, even if there are secondary issues relating to the vaccine that we didnt anticipate. Its a question of balance. If Covid is allowed to thrive, it could mutate and start all over again. It could become so lethal that tens of millions, maybe even more could die and many of those surviving could have serious secondary effects. We worry about the blood clotting issue but that is believed to be about one in a hundred thousand of those using that vaccine. Its a question of odds therefore and no doubt they are trying to address that issue. No vaccine is perfect

This thread has naturally gone way beyond Roy but for those so inclined, don't stop posting :)
I propose to relocate it to General discussion.
FYI this is not a demotion! In addition to which, if people search for new post by using the 'What's New' button as I do, then new posts in any forum are shown, so just as easy to keep up to date with discussion over there.

Completely, it sucks in people who may only have mild aversion to the new (temporary) rules, and emboldens the Qanon nuts and their ilk because they think their numbers are swelling.

I would ask the bandwagoners to take a look around them and note their fellow travellers.

If you find you are following Roy Asotasi and the bloke twirling the flaming torches please consider if this is the society you really want.
Has there ever been a society that has not had outliers such as twirling flame man? (Do you know his story? Is he sane? Was he raised in a cult? I don't know)

Has there ever been a society that has not has disease and sickness? I have never read of one. I would say that the fact we are all going to die make us all fatally Ill and you can't escape that so regardless of your condition you should be happy and find happiness.
The truth is we can't have a society where everyone thinks the same and where everyone takes orders from the government because they are told to. Such a society would collapse.
Like I said last night there is only so many freedoms you will give up before you say no. That point is just different for different people.
I don't believe that covid or the vaccines have anything to do with 5G but I can't talk about it, the government activly blocks webpages that do. I enjoy reading outlier articles such as 5g and covid and won't be convinced about the relationship but I'm not free to make that choice.

I haven’t seen many on here of late argue against arbitrary house arrest, mandatory face covering and the suspension of the principle of informed consent in medical practice, but as the tide is turning (at least a little in some places) and because I think it’s quite possibly the biggest consolidation of power by the billionaire class in my lifetime, I’ll put myself forward as an example of someone who would have been at the protest if I was home in Australia.

I’m not in Australia. I had a booked flight cancelled recently due to the new restrictions and I can’t get back right now even though I had decided to. I guess I’m one of the stranded Aussies.

The issue goes so deep and there are so many layers of misinformation out there on all sides of the argument, but a few points:

The hard data strongly suggests non pharmaceutical interventions have had little effect on the progression of the virus. Regions with strict lockdowns and universal mask mandates are very often not avoiding spikes in infections, hospitalisation and deaths and are in most cases comparable to non-lockdown, non-mask regions. Before this all began it was well known that surgical or cloth masks did little to contain respiratory illness in the general population at large. Somehow this got forgotten collectively around April or May last year.

In some cases strict lockdowns may delay the onset of a local outbreak but it always comes eventually, such as we are seeing now in Australia. Do we want to live indefinitely in a world where the authorities intermittently put their subjects under house arrest? Zero Covid is an illusion. Covid is not Polio. Covid is a respiratory illness, like influenza, rhinovirus and the 5 other strains of coronavirus currently in circulation. We’re being told more and more that the vaccines don’t prevent infection and transmission. Covid is endemic, we must live with it. Must we live with lockdowns as well?

And the measure of these outbreaks is primarily the PCR test. This test, even though it has been put to use for measuring ‘case numbers’ practically everywhere in the world, is not suitable for clinical diagnosis. The test includes a sensitivity setting called the cycle threshold which greatly changes the likelihood of acquiring a positive test. Too low, no positives, too high, too many positives. Before now it’s only been used in a research context or in conjunction with a clinical diagnosis to resolve conflicting diagnoses. In many cases a positive result could be people who are no longer sick, or are not contagious at all because they were exposed to a minute amount and their body already defeated it due to previous immunity, setting aside the likelihood of false positives. If we had measured any number of previous epidemics of other colds and flus in a similar way we would have seen a comparable ‘pandemic’.

Meanwhile hard data also shows that in the last 18 months the world’s ultra-rich have increased their wealth staggeringly, not merely unaffected by covid, but greatly benefitting from it. It’s also clear that public health officials and influencers who support the establishment line on covid have greatly increased their standing and wealth as well, many becoming celebrities in their own right. Meanwhile you might be unaware that numerous renowned epidemiologists and other scientists and researchers of standing, including those at the top of their field have disagreed with the establishment narrative and have suffered as a result, being censored and ridiculed by mainstream media pundits.

Some have said, in condemnation of the protestors, that the lockdowns cause great harm to people. In this you agree with the protestors. That is why they are protesting. Others have said, a minority may discredit the protestors, therefore they should avoid being associated with them. But this is not an easy fix. This is a problem faced by all mass movements. Agitators, agent provocateurs and just plain old kooks. The media will always tend to focus on this aspect if the message of the movement goes against the establishment narrative. This push toward “calling out” is an oppositional tactic that fractures the movement. It’s ok to disagree with someone but agree on a central point, for example, lockdowns are wrong.

I realise my thinking goes strongly against the majority that post on this forum. Don’t hate me. We all love Manly. I post this with trepidation because I hate getting into bitter arguments on the internet but I’m doing it because I just feel it’s important to make a counter narrative visible and to be true to myself, even if going against the herd can have repercussions.

Best wishes,
Phil

For me, it always get's back to numbers ... with enough worldwide data in ... we know that the death rate is approx. 2% .. In Australia it is nearly 3% ... it varies depending upon the Health infrastructures etc etc .. and yes almost exclusively the aged and medically compromised are the ones doing the dying ..

So if you were calling the shots, how would you balance freedoms with lifesaving ... with a pop of 25,000, 000 in Australia, your worst case scenario of allowing an unchecked highly infectious virus to run .. would be a death toll of 750,000 Australians

Or, impose lockdowns and temporarily curtail freedoms in the attempt to keep the death rate to a min, so far only 1000 in Australia. .. and pray that you are able to contain the spread until the vaccination rates kick in .. well, that's the plan anyway.

And yes I know the availability and roll out of vaccines has been less than satisfactory ..

So, the only real question you have to ask yourself is .. how many deaths are an acceptable price to pay for our freedoms? ...

(I know I would hate to be the one making the calls ...)

Freedom Rally’s.
What are you rallying for exactly?
We live in Australia. Our freedom has never been in jeopardy.
When was the last time you were shot for leaving your house?
Any planes flying over your city blowing apart neighbourhoods?
Have any of your family caught a deadly disease and died because they couldn’t get treatment?
Any of your children been traded in a sex trafficking ring?
When was the last time you missed a meal, or were deemed malnourished?
Has an extremist group ever come and stolen your children and blown up your community?
NO.
This isn’t a war.
We don’t live under the control of tyrants or a dictatorship.
We live in a Country that is full of opportunities and freedom.
But right now we are crippled by a virus and we’re being asked to stay the **** HOME.
By a Government that may be backwards in their approach, but still provides us all with our liberties.
Whether you believe it’s a conspiracy, lie, a load of bureaucratic bull****,
Our freedom isn’t taken away!
Just your entitlement is.
There’s a difference.
I don’t need dickheads walking the streets of Sydney in droves, claiming they’re fighting for my child’s future right to freedom!
Bull****! You’ve got your own selfish agenda, that mainly revolves around being able to post it on social media!
We all hate being stuck at home! Not being able to work. Operate in our own lives!
But we’re all citizens of the same Country, and we’re ALL suffering right now! Australia is built on unity and togetherness, and there’s not much of that happening right now.
You talk about fighting for freedom,
That was done years ago, in trenches in a foreign country by real Men and Women.
Talk to the real veterans of this country who sacrificed everything. Not some jacked up morons who need to fill their hashtag quota.
Take a seat morons. You’re making it worse for us all!

yes almost exclusively the aged and medically compromised are the ones doing the dying ..
No, that's one of the earliest Covid myths.
For example - US figures of death by covid, as of 28.7.21

- age 65 and over = 478,232

- age under 65 =125,272

Clearly a lot higher in aged folks but its simply incorrect to say "almost exclusively"

Almost exclusively seems about right to me .That is Merican figures 80% of that 125k were most likely obese (immune compromised).

No, that's one of the earliest Covid myths.
For example - US figures of death by covid, as of 28.7.21

- age 65 and over = 478,232

- age under 65 =125,272

Clearly a lot higher in aged folks but its simply incorrect to say "almost exclusively"

Not a myth in relation to the Australian figures ... only a couple of dozen deaths in younger patients ..

but even your USA figures show 80% of deaths over 65. And I would suspect a fair few of the 20% of under 65 deaths were as a result of some medical condition ... either way the broad statement holds ..

1627525279159.jpeg

@Bearfax has got me interested in reading up more on the latest trials being conducted and results so far. Obviously very early stages but some interesting data coming out about the different vaccine types and their efficiency, also how long the antibodies last, how long before a second shot is needed, comparing the new vaccine variants such as moderna and novavax, to astra and pfzier, Australia trying to produce these new vaccines in house while competing with the big pharama, how long the roll out is expected to take, comparing the anti bodies you build up after contracting the virus compared to getting a vaccine compared to contracting the virus, recovering and then getting the vaccine.

obviously plenty more studies to be conducted yet, hopefully with more and more knowledge and can be put out into the public and not have people basing their opinions from twitter or face book. I read one post the other day where I comment was made that the" the protesters were causing no extra harm as covid cannot be caught if your outdoors. wake up" This is where a lot of misinformation is brought about on social media. I am very science based myself and read a lot of studies on things I am interested in or could potentially have risks/side effects such as medications. Anyway some interesting reading below. If people come across anymore interesting factual information they could post that would be good.

Australia secures Moderna vaccines

Australia wants to make mRNA COVID vaccines onshore. Here's how long that could take

The overlooked superpower of mRNA vaccines

AstraZeneca second dose doesn't raise risk of rare blood clots

Lancet: Pfizer, AstraZeneca jab antibody levels may dip in 3 months

Last edited:
Not a myth in relation to the Australian figures ... only a couple of dozen deaths in younger patients ..

but even your USA figures show 80% of deaths over 65. And I would suspect a fair few of the 20% of under 65 deaths were as a result of some medical condition ... either way the broad statement holds ..

About a third had co-morbidities.
Meaning about 80,000 otherwise healthy non-aged and infirm have died so far in the US

In addition to which, who do you think of as "the aged"?
aged 75 and over dead = 343,631
aged under 74 dead = 259873

I can just imagine you praising a player with an 80% success rate as 'almost exclusively' making his tackles.

It's not just semantics, its misleading and minimises the risk to young people to use terms like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8