Anti-vaxx, masks, Covid, freedom, 5G etc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be all over it mate, thing is you just I can’t help some people, it seems they would prefer to argue or re-present misinformation to appease their own views, however misguided or otherwise.

There are some Federal Government poster boys on here - that's a given.

I can give you some background on the masks as a person who has had to wear one for the last 18 months, a major oil and gas company I consult to made it compliance for all personnel to wear face masks at site, field workers and office based.

March of 2020 wearing a medical mask was now part of the dress kit for work, come June 2020 they now said all employees must wear N95 masks, what a jolly the medical masks was to wear, the N95 is horrible and I have my own office where I can take it off and close the door, many can’t and it’s a sackable offence now also.

Come May 2021 95% of personnel all vaccinated, still wearing N95 masks, June 2021 no mask required finally!!🥳

The head medical advisor changed company (40,000 staff employees) legislation that masks are not part of the dress code any longer, I asked our site based doctor and he told me the company had to change its legislation for defamation purposes.

First, there is no place for this on this forum

second, if you want to push a conspiracy or antivax agenda go launch on Facebook or whatever else you want to use to spread your point of view

3rd, even if there was a shred of reality to the idea that this is a power grab by the government, your argument does not outweigh that of the governments which when its boiled down is "we are trying to save lives"

Your freedom not to wear a mask, or to choose not to get a vaccine does not outweigh other peoples freedom to live.

The idea that you can be so upset by a tiny needle and a small inconvenience of wearing a facemask is dangerous and very simply selfish.

You can throw your "articles" and whatever metric you want from the other side of the argument, but the burden of proof lies with you and I am pretty disgusted that anyone would take a standpoint that their life is worth more than anyone elses.

I am locking this thread, as I do not want this site to become a playground for conspiracy theorists and antivax propoganda. If your choice is to not wear a mask and not get the vaccine you are the cause of your own lack of freedom, it saddens me that you are risking other peoples lives such as two of the children in my house and the countless others, be proud that you stood up for your freedoms, plant your flag in the pile of corpses you are standing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8