Announcement @ 2pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
how about we team up with a fire safety campaign?

"step down lowe and go go go"

i've given lowe the benefit of the doubt and shut up in the past, thinking something to save his bacon might be around the corner, give it a little time and whatnot, but now i'll move myself into join the majority of people and say final straw.

those jerseys look so tacky.

no excuses by any means, but might there be a few companies out there saving their $$ to re-visit sponsoring NRL teams once the new TV deal and whatnot is arranged down the line, thinking they may get better value out of it, as it'd be more likely than not that there would be more FTA games on offer in the next package?

i wonder if this is a 'set in stone for the year' deal, or a 'if someone comes along after we win a few games we'll revisit it"

Supernintendo Chalmers link said:
how about we team up with a fire safety campaign?

\"step down lowe and go go go\"

i've given lowe the benefit of the doubt and shut up in the past, thinking something to save his bacon might be around the corner, give it a little time and whatnot, but now i'll move myself into join the majority of people and say final straw.

those jerseys look so tacky.

no excuses by any means, but might there be a few companies out there saving their $$ to re-visit sponsoring NRL teams once the new TV deal and whatnot is arranged down the line, thinking they may get better value out of it, as it'd be more likely than not that there would be more FTA games on offer in the next package?

i wonder if this is a 'set in stone for the year' deal, or a 'if someone comes along after we win a few games we'll revisit it\"

We will loose heaps in merchandise sales as well , the jersey is crap ! Would have looked better plain . Most emabarrasing day ever for Sea Eagles supporters

I hope the kids who ironed sponsor logo on the front of the jerseys are proud because they did a really good job, WTF I haven't seen iron ons since my under 12's team back in 93

The strategy obviously didn't work.

I think it would be a better strategy if you just added one word - "Choc will punch you if you don't become our sponsor".

Then they'd be lining up!   ;D

Dave link said:
I hope the kids who ironed sponsor logo on the front of the jerseys are proud because they did a really good job, WTF I haven't seen iron ons since my under 12's team back in 93

Did'nt know they still made iron on's , gee we are such a well run club.
Maybe i should have applied for the CEO job

kurri eagle link said:
[quote author=Dave link=topic=186575.msg318451#msg318451 date=1298866533]

Did'nt know they still made iron on's , gee we are such a well run club.
Maybe i should have applied for the CEO job
[/quote]

That's the whole point, from CEO to the iron on kids we have left the lunatics in charge of the asylum.

Pics?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298867520[/time]

249561470.jpg

All good as long as they put in enough $$ to allow us to spend the cap each season and be competitive in the buying market

Just got back home and checked this thread...surely it's a gee up.
I'm a pretty patient person but I'm beginning to want to join the oust Lowe conga line.

What a joke why not leave it blank, time to retire this fool Lowe he tried  to destroy the club when he coached us now we have to put up with this rubbish with him in control. The saddest point is this fool is negotiating for ground upgrades when no one takes him seriously. I think it is time to start asking questions about Penn as well he wanted Max out and he has delivered very little since. Time for him to step up and send lowe back to the cab he found him in and get a real CEO.

Dave link said:

Ironstine did that work mate, that's why he is on the payroll.

Yes, the discussions with the councils and the incoming state government regarding Brookvale will need intelligence and quality negotiation skills.  Just whom, in our organization has these?  If we couldn't go out in the market place, or hire somebody who could, and get us a major sponsor I'm concerned about the club's ability to survive on the peninsula.  What a disappointment.  Why raise members expectations?  And the picture of guys slouching, hands in pockets against a couple of cars looks plain silly.  Rose looks like he's taking the piss.  A team photo at Brookvale would have been better.        

DSM5 link said:
Yes, the discussions with the councils and the incoming state government regarding Brookvale will need intelligence and quality negotiation skills.  Just whom, in our organization has these?  If we couldn't go out in the market place, or hire somebody who could, and get us a major sponsor I'm concerned about the club's ability to survive on the peninsula.  What a disappointment.  Why raise members expectations?  And the picture of guys slouching, hands in pockets against a couple of cars looks plain silly.  Rose looks like he's taking the piss.  A team photo at Brookvale would have been better.       

I'd say the players are as emabarrased as we are

Where are all the fervent critics who lambasted Delmege for doing the same thing ? He was slaughtered by some for  "double dipping" on ownership and sponsorship and making out it was altruism. Now that Penn and Quantam are pulling the same stunt it's the CEO's fault. Have Penn Health and Quantam attached a dollar value to their sponsorship ?? If so and the equivalent amount of cash, or share value, changes hands then who cares who sponsors us ? If they are getting it at a discount then it is no better than Delmege and Mayers arrangement, in which case Penn and Quantam should receive the same criticism as was levelled at Delmege.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7