Announcement @ 2pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
just on twitter the msg below popped up

manlyseaeagles Stay tuned at 2pm this afternoon...the Silvertails are back! Keep an eye on Twitter for updates! #gomanly

is Dan now the sponsor ??

Jono link said:
Are Wormald our sponsors again? Or Pioneer?
I think Ryan was alluding to someone a little closer to home Jono. Whilst any sponsorship is good sponsorship I'm hoping we have managed to secure a large well known corporation.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
all 3 sound good Ant  & Brookie gets the cash it needs

Was going to say that in regards to Brookie.

so Toohey's sign on as major sponsor (or to be really funny here Mortgage House :p)
Chris Lawerance and James Graham sign on
and Manly membership total beats Collingwoods

It could happen right.....

manlyborn link said:
[quote author=Jono link=topic=186575.msg318311#msg318311 date=1298852979]
I think Ryan was alluding to someone a little closer to home Jono. Whilst any sponsorship is good sponsorship I'm hoping we have managed to secure a large well known corporation.
[/quote]

I was just guessing by the way based on track records. Me being negative. Don't think anything of it.

Ryan link said:
I was just guessing by the way based on track records. Me being negative. Don't think anything of it.

Yeah we noticed you had that track record.  ;)

I don't care at all if the company is well known or not, as long as they are paying $$ to sponsor us who cares!

I think the company will be well known to us

Ryan link said:
[quote author=manlyborn link=topic=186575.msg318317#msg318317 date=1298853822]
[quote author=Jono link=topic=186575.msg318311#msg318311 date=1298852979]
[/quote]

[/quote]
All good Ryan...I thought you had some inside info...lol

Also Berkley's original post said nothing about sponsorship. It could be a major upgrade to Brookie, that's when I know we are back.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298857491[/time]

Dan link said:
I think the company will be well known to us
Don't spoil the surprise Dan, but do you have an inkling ?

Ryan wouldn't know inside info if it came up and slapped him in the chops. haha

Can you believe that Ryan didn't pass on the invite to my wife's baby shower to his wife...seriously dude.....I hope you still pulled a root though

Surely it was timed such that there was a game on at brookie and you could come down to ryans for a boys weekend whilst the girls are up north doing their thing?

Dan link said:

Can you believe that Ryan didn't pass on the invite to my wife's baby shower to his wife...seriously dude.....I hope you still pulled a root though

LoL, I did actually - hehehehe.....best 15 odd seconds of Jas life ;)
But yeah, I screwed up. Got the message about the baby shower, but these things don't tend to stick in my mind.

You should have told me the girls were all getting together to have a bra and panties wrestling match, and would Jas like to come along?

I'd certainly remember that.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298858717[/time]

tookey link said:
Maybe Ryan can do a yart on potential sponsors? Or would that be a yars?

My Hopes
1. Quicksilver
2. Pepsi (the return), heck, make it Smiths (who own Amatil)
3. Nab

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=186575.msg318341#msg318341 date=1298857517]

LoL, I did actually - hehehehe.....best 15 odd seconds of Jas life ;)
But yeah, I screwed up. Got the message about the baby shower, but these things don't tend to stick in my mind.

You should have told me the girls were all getting together to have a bra and panties wrestling match, and would Jas like to come along?

I'd certainly remember that.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298858717[/time]

tookey link said:
Maybe Ryan can do a yart on potential sponsors? Or would that be a yars?

My Hopes
1. Quicksilver
2. Pepsi (the return), heck, make it Smiths (who own Amatil)
3. Nab
[/quote]

I thought that NAB would be at no 1.  Free tickets for you to the NAB box at brookie each home game?

funding from Fed Government or Barry is giving us another $10 Million? How about this one: Vince De Luca decides he now likes Manly?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8