Aloiai v Wakeham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Presumed it was.
And one brother is at the tigers? Dumb as it gets.
Training could get interesting at the Tigers this week. Sione would not he happy about Wakehams **** talk. Nice to see Aloiai stepping up to it though. It could also be the catalyst for Sione to return to MWSE in 2024. Boyle out, Sione in works.

Last edited:
In the NFL and NBA, taunting gets penalised. I wouldn’t mind seeing the same in the NRL.

Did it used to happen back in the day when punching on was the norm?

probably a low blow sledge wise, but the Fainus should probably have a yarn with that absolute dickhead in the front row holding the banner who was cringeworthy when the Tigers scored their last try. They are better to wind their necks in after what occurred the last few years

In the NFL and NBA, taunting gets penalised. I wouldn’t mind seeing the same in the NRL.

Can you imagine the backlash from certain areas,if the refs start to penalise for words said?”The games gone soft” will be a common theme.Unfortunately this is what the Fainu family have to deal with Im afraid.

probably a low blow sledge wise, but the Fainus should probably have a yarn with that absolute dickhead in the front row holding the banner who was cringeworthy when the Tigers scored their last try. They are better to wind their necks in after what occurred the last few years

Were they as tough as this wanker middle aged white guy...?

dbf20-16822024561811-1920.jpg

Most Tigers with Wakeham 🤦🏻‍♂️

Most Tigers with Wakeham 🤦🏻‍♂️

I didn't even know they had a forum, lol.

Sledge was about Manase pretty low act from a complete Park footballer
How do you know that?

Taunting is the opposite of good sportsmanship. However it's professional sport and any advantage is going to be taken. The ban in the US is probably as much to do with avoiding incidents likely to incite crowd violence and also keeping up the image of sponsors. I agree I wouldn't mind seeing the same in NRL.

How do you know that?

Taunting is the opposite of good sportsmanship. However it's professional sport and any advantage is going to be taken. The ban in the US is probably as much to do with avoiding incidents likely to incite crowd violence and also keeping up the image of sponsors. I agree I wouldn't mind seeing the same in NRL.
Heard it reported anyhow as said he has go Get used to this. I mean Wakeham as park football half as you get his claim to fame is getting picked for Fiji in world cup.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4