Aloiai v Wakeham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The bloke can’t do a thing right in yours and many people’s opinion on here. If he’d have said and done nothing he would’ve been called weak. If he does something about it he’s condemned and told to shut up. Let’s face it, you don’t like the guy and that’s it.

Aloiai should practice what he preaches and turn the other cheek and keep his mouth shut one hour after the game finished.

Manese wouldn't be in jail and playing hooker for Manly, if he didn't go back to the church dance, knife in hand.

The SMH is now reporting a spitting incident. This is just going to end up a he did this and he did that story. Only the players involved really know so it's probably time the story was stuck away in the bottom drawer.

The bloke can’t do a thing right in yours and many people’s opinion on here. If he’d have said and done nothing he would’ve been called weak. If he does something about it he’s condemned and told to shut up. Let’s face it, you don’t like the guy and that’s it.

Not correct. I was happy to see him get in on with Wakeham when on the field.

Just not carry on after the match has well and truly finished.

Are you really supporting going after a guy well after the match has finished. I suppose you think he should have beat the guy up as well??

Do you have children?

The fact he waited until an hour after the game concerns me, as it shows it was still on his mind well after victory celebrations with his teammates.

Also, he isn’t captain & hasn’t (yet) had a lengthy career, so continually putting himself in the big brother position doesn’t endear him to me - he should be concentrating on his game instead, IMO.

The fact he waited until an hour after the game concerns me, as it shows it was still on his mind well after victory celebrations with his teammates.

Also, he isn’t captain & hasn’t (yet) had a lengthy career, so continually putting himself in the big brother position doesn’t endear him to me - he should be concentrating on his game instead, IMO.
Yeah, you gotta wonder what was going on in the sheds. Surely someone could see something wasn't right. I wonder if he would have asked Klemmer to walk around the back?? Maybe he would and he really just needs a good talking to from Seibs..

Not correct. I was happy to see him get in on with Wakeham when on the field.

Just not carry on after the match has well and truly finished.

Are you really supporting going after a guy well after the match has finished. I suppose you think he should have beat the guy up as well??

Do you have children?
I believe (from listening to Buzz Rothfield this morning) that they initially had ‘amicable’ words with each other after the game. Buzz commented that this happened regularly in the past. Then Wacom (tablet) tried to enter our dressing room. So I’m not sure Aloia was ‘going after him’ as much as having words and sticking up for a mate - which I’d assume he will continue on the field if and when we play them again. I don’t really have an issue with that at all. They’re two grown men. They can have an argument can’t they?

Regardless, I still think the bloke can do nothing right in the eyes of some of the punters on here.

And yep I do have a beautiful daughter. Th ask for asking. Not sure what relevance that has, but there you go.

The article says the conversation was amicable at first - so we don’t know what was said from start to escalation

I believe (from listening to Buzz Rothfield this morning) that they initially had ‘amicable’ words with each other after the game. Buzz commented that this happened regularly in the past. Then Wacom (tablet) tried to enter our dressing room. So I’m not sure Aloia was ‘going after him’ as much as having words and sticking up for a mate - which I’d assume he will continue on the field if and when we play them again. I don’t really have an issue with that at all. They’re two grown men. They can have an argument can’t they?

Regardless, I still think the bloke can do nothing right in the eyes of some of the punters on here.

And yep I do have a beautiful daughter. Th ask for asking. Not sure what relevance that has, but there you go.

Did you read the report I linked? See below. Aloiai had to be dragged into the Manly dressing shed - says it all.

After the initial conversation between the Manly front-rower and Wakeham post-game, the matter became heated when Aloiai reportedly told the Tigers half to "come around the corner" if he wanted to "talk ****".

Aloiai was dragged into the Manly Sea Eagles dressing room before Wakeham proceeded to continue the verbal stoush by popping his head into the Manly sheds, according to Chammas

The article says the conversation was amicable at first - so we don’t know what was said from start to escalation
Seems to be some confusion over that then, as asking someone to come around the corner doesn’t sound very amicable & his teammates had to drag him back into the change room according to the first article…

Seems to be some confusion over that then, as asking someone to come around the corner doesn’t sound very amicable & his teammates had to drag him back into the change room according to the first article…
“The conversation began amicably before Aloiai, who had taken exception to Wakeham’s alleged actions on the field, asked the Tigers No.6 to “come around the corner” if he wanted to “talk ****”.”

No confusion at all - what was said between “amicable” and “let’s go around the corner” isn’t known

But I am sure Wakeham didn’t say “let’s go get an ice cream”

“The conversation began amicably before Aloiai, who had taken exception to Wakeham’s alleged actions on the field, asked the Tigers No.6 to “come around the corner” if he wanted to “talk ****”.”

No confusion at all - what was said between “amicable” and “let’s go around the corner”
What article have you quoted?

The article in the OP doesn’t say that.

No confusion at all - what was said between “amicable” and “let’s go around the corner” isn’t known

But I am sure Wakeham didn’t say “let’s go get an ice cream”
Maybe Josh doesn't like ice cream.

Think it’s all been blown out of context. One news article said that Samuela needed to change his jersey as it was ripped during the incident. His jersey was ripped when Bateman tackled him around the collar before that incident during normal play. Whatever sells newspapers i guess.

Standing up for your team mate is always the right thing to do, especially when during the jersey presentation Aloiai mentioned that he would watch over Manase’s family. Good on him.

Nothing will come of it, we get the win, Tigers still winless and carrying on when the game wasn’t in the bag, sucks to be them.
Yeah exactly, he was playing with the ripped jersey for a while before any push & shove happened.

On-field, yes. Off-field, no (at least, not this situation as it’s been reported).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6