Aloiai v Wakeham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep, we have bigger fish to fry starting with an even more danger game against the Titans this week. I hate saying that I doubt we can beat the Brocos at Suncorp in 2 weeks but given I don't think we can (at the moment), we really need to get over the Titans this week.

Yep, we have bigger fish to fry starting with an even more danger game against the Titans this week. I hate saying that I doubt we can beat the Brocos at Suncorp in 2 weeks but given I don't think we can (at the moment), we really need to get over the Titans this week.
Let's see who is fit on each side when it comes around, I think we are well capable of beating Brisbane. Sure they've been on a showy streak of form lately but are not even favourites to beat Souths next week.

The donkeys are on a streak ..... of about 8 games at Suncorp from the first 10. What a farce.
Plus only 7 games now outside of Qld. Certainly not a draw made to favour them V'Landys

Let's see who is fit on each side when it comes around, I think we are well capable of beating Brisbane. Sure they've been on a showy streak of form lately but are not even favourites to beat Souths next week.
No, I won't be picking them against the Rabbits this week with Mam and Haas out. But they'll be back for our game and at a packed Suncorp, it will be very tough.

Manly forward Josh Aloiai and Wests Tigers five-eighth Brandon Wakeham had to be separated in the tunnel following a heated argument an hour after full-time of Sunday’s clash at Campbelltown Sports Stadium.

The players were in the tunnel at Campbelltown following Manly’s come-from-behind win over the Tigers when Aloiai approached Wakeham after the playmaker had finished conducting a post-match interview with a reporter.

Play Video

NRL Highlights: Tigers v Sea Eagles - Round 8

NRL Highlights: Tigers v Sea Eagles - Round 8

Play video
5:16

NRL Highlights: Tigers v Sea Eagles - Round 8​

Wests Tigers host the Manly Sea Eagles in Round 8 of the 2023 NRL Premiership.
The conversation began amicably before Aloiai, who had taken exception to Wakeham’s actions on the field, asked the Tigers No.6 to “come around the corner” if he wanted to “talk ****”.
The pair got in each other’s faces as they exchanged words, with Aloiai having to be dragged back into the Manly Sea Eagles dressing room.

Wakeham then popped his head into the Manly sheds to continue the argument with Aloiai before he was told to head back into the Tigers sheds.
Sources with knowledge of the situation, talking under the condition of anonymity to protect their identity, told the Herald the argument was believed to be in relation to Wakeham taunting debutant Samuela Fainu when Starford To’a went past Josh Schuster and Fainu to give the Tigers the lead late in the match.

The incident, which occurred in the 63rd minute, sparked a melee that resulted in the rookie’s jersey being removed.
It erupted soon after when Jason Saab crossed for the match-winning try, with Fainu returning serve against Wakeham as Manly celebrated the 22-16 win in front of 10,033 fans at a wet and cold Campbelltown Sports Stadium.

If it’s accurate reporting, we don’t need this sort of stuff from our players. Concerning that in his first game in FG he courts controversy.

It’s a concern that some of the fissures in western Sydney life between certain groups, are finding their way into a coastal-based rugba league club.

The donkeys are on a streak ..... of about 8 games at Suncorp from the first 10. What a farce.
Plus only 7 games now outside of Qld. Certainly not a draw made to favour them V'Landys

Yeah it’s a bit of a farce. There’s a fair bit to like about the lineup that the Broncos have put together but if they had the draw that Parra have had this season then I think they’d be in an equal position that Parramatta is in now or possibly worse

So Wakeham accused Fainu of spitting at him.
Ref asks Wakeham does he want to make a formal complaint. He says no.
NRL reviews video footage and sees no evidence of any spitting.
Wakeham continues his $hit an hour later and goes into the Manly dressing room. Aloiai tells him to pull his head in.

I’ve not been Aloiai fan for a while, and would prefer him to just shut up and play footy, but hard to fault the bloke in this.

Wakeham sounds like a bit of a fukwitt.

If it’s accurate reporting, we don’t need this sort of stuff from our players. Concerning that in his first game in FG he courts controversy.

It’s a concern that some of the fissures in western Sydney life between certain groups, are finding their way into a coastal-based rugba league club.
My mate runs a local club up here in the west, wont mention names but its nothing out of the normal for different gangs to get to games a fair bit and it shouldn't be happening

So Wakeham accused Fainu of spitting at him.
Ref asks Wakeham does he want to make a formal complaint. He says no.
NRL reviews video footage and sees no evidence of any spitting.
Wakeham continues his $hit an hour later and goes into the Manly dressing room. Aloiai tells him to pull his head in.

I’ve not been Aloiai fan for a while, and would prefer him to just shut up and play footy, but hard to fault the bloke in this.

Wakeham sounds like a bit of a fukwitt.
He moved from the bulldogs to the Tigers, he was stuck behind Kyle Flanagan, tells you all you need to know about his intelligence and his ability as a footballer

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8