Aloiai v Wakeham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rather than buy into Wakehams cheap talk, I would personally Manly as a team to react by aiming hard running forwards over the top of him and defensively give him that extra players dominating and having a word in his ear after he is crunched to the turf

Rather than buy into Wakehams cheap talk, I would personally Manly as a team to react by aiming hard running forwards over the top of him and defensively give him that extra players dominating and having a word in his ear after he is crunched to the turf
And laugh at his hair.

Rather than buy into Wakehams cheap talk, I would personally Manly as a team to react by aiming hard running forwards over the top of him and defensively give him that extra players dominating and having a word in his year after he is crunched to the turf
I agree our middles simply turn up when they feel like it.

Much to do about nothing. Young inexperienced dogs 5/8th has a go when Samuela missed what he perceived was the match winning try.

Samuela and team give it back to Wakeham after the match winning try by Saab. Big deal, that's footy.

Perhaps Aloiai should take his big brother role seriously and leave it on the field.

Immature of Aloiai & indicative of anger issues - who steams over something like that for an hour after winning a game?

Let it go & rise above it.

If Wakeham is talking cheap crap about Nase to rile up Samuela, he should remember the other brother Sione is literally his teammate. You think they going to take that lightly in the Fainu family.

Nowhere in the media has this been suggested. It was straight after Samuela let in that last try.
Just made up here on this thread it seems. Why? No idea.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7