All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No doubt the Joey and Tooves made very successful transitions to the 9 role at certain stages of their careers but i still can not see or envisage Junior Pearce having the desire or inclination to do so now at the Roosters, if requested to and if they acquire Cronk . Junior would have Jake and Dylan as recent Blue"s teammates if he joined Manly but as a hardened and experienced Pro footballer , he would adapt as required in any Manly switch . Seems to be becoming more public now with the Manly interest in Pearce , i am sure that any Green - Warriors negotiations are well advanced for any prospective move but again time will tell but i am not also too sure as to what week / .

Do you see Cronk as a good buy?

SBW is a totally different personality.
He had his physical stature and other sports achievements to impress the Players.

I don't think that Cronk barking orders out on the field, at players not as automated as the Scumos, will serve your Club well long term.

Pearce should have been informed by the Club as to the direction they were taking @:cool:
Pearce cannot handle the responsibility of organising the whole team 80 mins x 26 rounds. He'll have his days but when the pressure is on, like the pf v the cows, he goes missing. Yes we need Cronk to direct traffic and he is well respected by all fans... well a big majority. At Manly, I couldn't see DCE & Cronk together because DCE is the man and does it well. With Pearce they could because DCE would be calling the shots and it suits Pearce.
Within the 2 years that he is supposed to be signing for, watch Keary develop and there are some juniors coming through like Adrian Lam Jnr.
Sure Cronk is a very good recruitment..,

Pearce cannot handle the responsibility of organising the whole team 80 mins x 26 rounds. He'll have his days but when the pressure is on, like the pf v the cows, he goes missing. Yes we need Cronk to direct traffic and he is well respected by all fans... well a big majority. At Manly, I couldn't see DCE & Cronk together because DCE is the man and does it well. With Pearce they could because DCE would be calling the shots and it suits Pearce.
Within the 2 years that he is supposed to be signing for, watch Keary develop and there are some juniors coming through like Adrian Lam Jnr.

We won’t be paying full freight so he’s either staying ( more likely ) or being shipped to the Knights.

I’ll be very very VERY surprised if he’s in Manly colours in 2018.

With DCE Pearce won't be required to take total control for the entirety of the game. They can share control. Two star halves will make a perfect pairing

We won’t be paying full freight so he’s either staying ( more likely ) or being shipped to the Knights.

I’ll be very very VERY surprised if he’s in Manly colours in 2018.
Ultimately Pearce has a say in where he goes. It’s not as if he can just be sent somewhere against his will. We have some coin, no doubt. Put it this way, if Green goes to the Warriors that’s 350k right there. The fact that we have been liked to Moylan (and Zorba wrote that there were some significant signings on the horizon which were just waiting on Cronk) as well as Thompson 600k should tell everyone something significant will happen. It’s 20 weeks until next season kicks off, and then there’s the June 30 deadline as well. And we’re throwing our arms in the air cause we haven’t finalised our squad in October. Fair dinkum, the season has just finished. I’m prepared to wager anyone 1k that there will be two starting first grade signings before kick off round one. Pm me if you’re keen.

Signing Pearce would be as hard to stomach for fans as if Manly had signed Darren Albert or Terry Lamb or Eric Grothe or Mick Crocker. Some players should never be seen in a Manly jersey.

Last edited:
The Rorters will sign Cronk that's obvious. They will have to unload someone. Manly wants Thompson but none of this can be confirmed or happen till after Nov 1. Stay tuned next week should be interesting.

The Rorters will sign Cronk that's obvious. They will have to unload someone. Manly wants Thompson but none of this can be confirmed or happen till after Nov 1. Stay tuned next week should be interesting.
Nov 1 is irrelevant to either of these. Thompson has been given permission to explore options so assuming he has been granted a release pending a decent deal he can sign and announce whenever. Pearce is signed until end of 2019 so technically can’t sign anywhere until Nov 1 2018. Again if he is given permission which doesn’t seem the case yet he could announce whenever. Cronk of course has been released from his storm contract so also can sign and announce whenever.

Next week is a lot of things.

Now Mick, is that #nextweek or is it in fact #nextweek as in another possible #nextweek?

Ztc promised signings and CEO news #nextweek about a month ago so trust me I’m very confused about which #nextweek you actually mean?

Pearce to Manly would be a great addition and would deliver a premiership for sure. Origin aside he is easily one of the best halves in the competition and would make a formidable long term halves partner for DCE. Pearce would be the organiser and DCE should be moved to 5/8 which is pretty much the role he has played throughout 2017...

Now Mick, is that #nextweek or is it in fact #nextweek as in another possible #nextweek?

Ztc promised signings and CEO news #nextweek about a month ago so trust me I’m very confused about which #nextweek you actually mean?
In the Manly Daily today Zorba Saturday said Barrett could have signed twice last week but didn’t as they’re haggling over some minor points which should be sorted NOT NEXT WEEK but soon.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8