All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BoomStickBarbie

Reserve Grader
In today's telegraph it says Manly is leading the way for Mitch Pearces signature. This has got to be a joke right?
They want him to play him with DCE in the halves.
I just can't see it working.
Screenshot_20171022-094726.png

While I'd rather have Green in the 6 over Pearce purely on value for money you cannot deny Pearce is a great halfback, it would be stupid to suggest otherwise and he is constantly used as the origin scapegoat even though he was one of the blues who had a mixed series but still gave 100%. Would I be completely against Pearce in our side? No Id be very excited actually I think he can control a game really well and has turned a page since his last off field incident.

Im going to get destroyed for my opinion on Pearce but overall I think he is a great player who cops a lot more than he should from the greater rugby league community, similar to our 7.

Ultimately would I rush out to sign him? No but if he comes to our side Id be very happy with him as one of our halves.

(Please dont kill me:sweating:)

Politis reckons no one needs to move on but I doubt Keary or Pearce will be happy on the bench. Someones going to have to go.

It is just Rothfield being his normal Manly hating self.

The same crap as his Roosters salary cap equation- laughable.

Plays good for the Rorters, if we go for origin pearce we may as well jump off a cliff. Him and Maloney got the Chooks a premiership, him and chez could deliver us one as well. NLeagle said that two major halves allow premierships to be won and although I think we can win the comp with Green in halves as well, i do agree with this. Unfortunately Green's time is winding down pretty quick. If we can get Pearce, I would. He's a good player at club level and would work with dce well

Highly doubt it'll happen though

Plays good for the Rorters, if we go for origin pearce we may as well jump off a cliff. Him and Maloney got the Chooks a premiership, him and chez could deliver us one as well. NLeagle said that two major halves allow premierships to be won and although I think we can win the comp with Green in halves as well, i do agree with this. Unfortunately Green's time is winding down pretty quick. If we can get Pearce, I would. He's a good player at club level and would work with dce well

Highly doubt it'll happen though
I cant stand pearce , but the bastard is a fair club footballer. The upside is that he and Dce are besties and just might go ok together. Still dont think it will happen. I won't go into the downside.

Pearce is young, good one on one tackler, ball runner but can he direct the team on the field? DCE needs someone who can do that to play his best football. Pearce at the right money could be a better option then Green moving forward..

Last edited:
From what I have heard the one who would be moved is on Jake Friend, not Pearce. That would likely see either Pearce or Keary moved to hooker to allow for Cronk.

I'd take him for sure.

He's a good club footballer and he will be at that stage of his career where he'll be more experienced and comfortable in his own skin.

Can control a game and is very good defensively. Plus he'll have a burning desire to show the roosters up.

A yes from me but i just don't see it coming off.

I would go for Ashley Taylor though as he can kick goals which is something we're severely lacking in our team. I'm sure he'll stay in Qld though with the titans or the broncos.

I'd take him for sure.

He's a good club footballer and he will be at that stage of his career where he'll be more experienced and comfortable in his own skin.

Can control a game and is very good defensively. Plus he'll have a burning desire to show the roosters up.

A yes from me but i just don't see it coming off.

I would go for Ashley Taylor though as he can kick goals which is something we're severely lacking in our team. I'm sure he'll stay in Qld though with the titans or the broncos.

The Tits are offering Taylor $3.25m over 3yrs, not sure we're in a position to match it. Not sure what Pearce is going for though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4