All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If the rumoured contingent move of Green to the Warriors has substance, I do have concerns about his mindset heading into next year if we don't pick up Pearce, and Green is forced to stay. Will his heart truly be at the Eagles?

If this Green rumour is getting legs Manly may let him go with or without pearse. If he stays and only has the one year, he may be disgruntled. Its a tricky one .

I don't know if the Storm would be willing to let us borrow Hastings if we need him ;) would be super nice of them if they did :)

So ... he wasn't the answer then..

PSS I didn't even know that that had happened.

If the rumoured contingent move of Green to the Warriors has substance, I do have concerns about his mindset heading into next year if we don't pick up Pearce, and Green is forced to stay. Will his heart truly be at the Eagles?
At this point Clint - I have a suspicion Green already has a foot out the door....with Pearce the main target....

If this Green rumour is getting legs Manly may let him go with or without pearse. If he stays and only has the one year, he may be disgruntled. Its a tricky one .

They need to let him go..............we aren't real premiership contenders with him there so take the risk and give someone else a run at 5/8.

Trent Robinson said that Pearce would be used as a 'super sub' reports the daily telegraph

In other words, Pearce is goooooorne from the Roosters

Trent Robinson said that Pearce would be used as a 'super sub' reports the daily telegraph

In other words, Pearce is goooooorne from the Roosters

I still find this strange. :rofl:

After Mini, Pearce is the most iconic Rorter player.

Hard to believe that Robbo didn't discuss a positional switch at his Season review

Poor form from Robbo :cool:

Just reported in the telegraph that Moylan will be seeking a release tomorrow from the Panthers. Manly and Sharks favourite.
In the same article they say if Pearce leaves Manly is in front of 3 other suiters. Has a meeting with Robinson tomorrow
This is getting out of control and is just looking stupid now.
If we do end up with either of be happy but frack me it's starting to get old

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10