All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The information that @Supreme Leader was given is a bum steer...not implying that he made it up, but whoever gave it to him, got it wrong.

Pearce has not signed with Manly (yet) so there is no chance of paper work having been lodged or an impending announcement tomorrow or Monday.

This reminds me of a saying .................................something about glass houses and stone throwing.

There's a group of posters on here who keep bigging up their connections to the club (or clubs).........................you know who they are @;)........................has any one of them even been right once this off season!!

#imimportantbecauseiknowimportantpeople

Make of it what you want but the Reading the Play fella has just said the Pearce deal is done. Min 3yrs. Announced in the next few days.

Let’s not forget he also had Barrett gone by round 26 as well, sadly not that reliable BUT might be right this time.

Hope it’s tomorrow and we don’t have to wait until #nextweek

Make of it what you want but the Reading the Play fella has just said the Pearce deal is done. Min 3yrs. Announced in the next few days.

Yep. Interesting, given all the speculation at the moment there really isn’t anything in it for him to come out with this if it wasn’t on.

D75854BD-5B75-4ADF-8CEB-E859B8C345DD.jpeg

What a backline Manly would have if he comes. Even Laurie Daley thinks a move to Manly would be in his and Manly's interest.

@readingtheplay would have the same or similar connections as the others who are prolific on Twitter.

So far the ONLY one to say it’s a done deal, so could mean something or nothing.

@The Wheel , you may have been right in the money buddy.

Would give us a very powerful 1/6/7/9 and we all know what that means!

SMH - Andrew Webster

ROOSTERS SURE PEARCE HAS A HOME

The Roosters are convinced Mitchell Pearcealready has a deal in place for next season, and they believe it's with Manly.

He was so calm and collected about asking coach Trent Robinson for an unconditional release from his current contract – which means he stops getting paid – they believe he must have somewhere else to go. All eyes, now, on the Roosters and whether this dramatic change was worth it. Some players, such as captain Boyd Cordner, wanted Cooper Cronk at the club. Others did not and wanted more faith shown in Pearce.

SMH - Andrew Webster

The Roosters are convinced Mitchell Pearcealready has a deal in place for next season, and they believe it's with Manly.

He was so calm and collected about asking coach Trent Robinson for an unconditional release from his current contract – which means he stops getting paid – they believe he must have somewhere else to go. All eyes, now, on the Roosters and whether this dramatic change was worth it. Some players, such as captain Boyd Cordner, wanted Cooper Cronk at the club. Others did not and wanted more faith shown in Pearce.

It’s a potentially dangerous move for the Rorters , could be a raging success OR create such disharmony that it becomes an abject failure!

All will be revealed in about 4 months.

SMH - Andrew Webster

I think there is probably substance to the rumour that Pearce may have agreed to, or been in advanced negotiations with Manly.................and then the waters were muddied by bigger offers from the Knights (or Sharks)

So it wouldn't be surprising that he knew he had the safety net of Manly when he went to the Rorters.

Personally I think the Rooster Gods must be crazy. They grabbed manna from the heavens, but could find themselves holding a fallen angel who brings nothing but chaos to their Bondi Bliss. Meanwhile the anointed one looks to be taking up residence in God's country.

Very interesting times ahead for the boys from Bondi, on paper and with the draw they have they should be two to one favs for 2018 before a tackle is made.

BUT

Funny how things don’t always work out the way you’d hoped , so who knows.

OMG, I’d PMSL if they failed to make the 8 ( I agree highly unlikely but you can dream can’t you!).

I think I've broken the refresh button on my computer

My guess Dan is about 11am tomorrow, right about the time I’m doing a Sampan trip around the lake and miles from free Wifi!

So save your refreshes until then!!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11