All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Nice little grab from the new social media guy!

D8A24E6B-055B-4A2C-97D3-75D46FC9CDB4.jpeg

Seems fairly straight forward???

Nobody has any idea the makeup on any particular players deal when TPA'S, front loading, back loading, rep bonuses, car allowances, veteran player allowences etc etc are factored in......so why bother analyzing

its what we do

Hence we have Brisbane and the Chooks as the richest clubs in the competition....
Good luck to them . We were the original rich Silvertails . We are a team that has the whole North shore of Sydney now and if we are $mart enough we can only keep going North $$$
50074171-gold-coins-money-business-graph-icon-business-success-concept.jpg

The information that @Supreme Leader was given is a bum steer...not implying that he made it up, but whoever gave it to him, got it wrong.

Pearce has not signed with Manly (yet) so there is no chance of paper work having been lodged or an impending announcement tomorrow or Monday.

I love nothing more than people speculating on how much cap space we have or in that fact, complaining about how much space other clubs have or that they are cheating the cap

The fact is nobody has any blooming idea, and that is not a slight on fans it’s just due to the fact the cap can be managed in so many different ways.

People tend to just go, player X is a premier forward so he is on about 800k a year, Player Y is on a 4 year deal worth 2 million so that is 500k a year etc etc

But maybe player X has 300k worth of TPA’s

Maybe player Y was signed on a back ended contract and is on 750k the last two years of the deal

Maybe player Z had significant rep bonuses that now run into this year’s cap

Player B though has had long serving player allowances kick in

Player F has left the club but we are subsidising part of the deal

Player T’s contract was front loaded so we are only paying him 200k this year

Player D has a car allowance factored into his deal

Player J, K and M’s contracts state their salary increases the same percentage as any cap raise

Players S, Q and R, managers suck and they do not have the above

Etc etc etc

The only thing we can say is we are in the market…..so we have some cash to spend, simple

Yes, and you also need to take into account that players are willing to take unders to stay with their mates at their junior clubs (or of course to play for the Roosters).

Good luck to them . We were the original rich Silvertails . We are a team that has the whole North shore of Sydney now and if we are $mart enough we can only keep going North $$$
View attachment 7045
With news that Blacktown will add a further 300,000 residents by 2050 it would seem important to keep the Manly-Blacktown link going. Converting Blacktown residents - and businesses - to Sea Eagle supporters is not going to be easy though.

With news that Blacktown will add a further 300,000 residents by 2050 it would seem important to keep the Manly-Blacktown link going. Converting Blacktown residents - and businesses - to Sea Eagle supporters is not going to be easy though.
Nothing is easy unless your smart

by 2050, my crystal ball shows rugby league will be a different game, a few teams in each state, playing for 5 minute halves so people can concentrate and be invested during the entire game of 10 minutes

That arrangement won’t last.

From Weidler:

Latest on Mitchell Pearce - he held positive talks with Manly and the Sharks today. Will meet with other clubs in coming days.@9NewsSyd

If this is the case he obviously hasn’t signed with us as yet.

Last edited:
Neil Evans was again asked if he believes an announcement will be made tomorrow on Twitter:

“That's what I'm hearing; but dates can change like the wind!”

If this is the case he obviously hasn’t signed with us as yet.

That's been obvious from say 1 didn't need weidler to confirm it I listen to Gorman as he would have a better idea than these twitter "pundits" who have track records of continual guessing or if you wanted to be unkind lying.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11