Albert Hopoate Jnr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If we had to release Kelly then I think Will H is a long shot. Only way would be if we exchange for Taupau or AFB. If Kelly and Perrett (rumoured) go I wouldn’t be supprised if Anderson and Keppie come into the 30. As per another post I also think we may have had to release Kelly to register Hodkinson and Kioa.

I highly doubt our last 2 spots in the squad will be filled by bringing up development players
There is a couple signings on the horizon, be patient. Look at it this way we are way more settled at the start of this pre season than we have been since 2014. We have 28 signed out of 30, a full coaching staff and structure and damn nice facilities judging by the vids on FB. There's no way Elgey is our only significant signing. We might not get superstars but there is some decent signings on their way

I highly doubt our last 2 spots in the squad will be filled by bringing up development players
There is a couple signings on the horizon, be patient. Look at it this way we are way more settled at the start of this pre season than we have been since 2014. We have 28 signed out of 30, a full coaching staff and structure and damn nice facilities judging by the vids on FB. There's no way Elgey is our only significant signing. We might not get superstars but there is some decent signings on their way
Nailed it.

We're far more settled... I mean, we even have 2 head coaches.

Albert Hoppa is still recovering from a knee reconstruction so I highly doubt he will be stepping into FG at 17, coming off the back of that injury.

Will Hoppa not even on our radar at this stage. For some reason this rumour about Him coming back sparks up every preseason...we can't offer him what he is on at Dogs and he can play 1 over there, which is much better for his career than coming to Manly to take less coin and a position in the centres.

I cant wait for thirdbro to join the squad. Last pic i saw he was the size of turbo but plays back row. Imagine all 3 coming at you. Epic skiddies.

Its a shame we didnt harness the hoppa lads into our squad at the same time. but i have read previously albert and thirdbro played rep together. The trebs are as manly as they get. They arent going anywhere except onwards and upwards.

Albert to be given first crack at wing for mine. The hoppas are a tough family. He will take any opportunity he is given.

At this stage Ben is not even the best backrower we have coming through and I am sure Ben will play first grade. Schuster is also a gun coming through so there are 2 good prospects getting close to add to Albert.

At this stage Ben is not even the best backrower we have coming through and I am sure Ben will play first grade. Schuster is also a gun coming through so there are 2 good prospects getting close to add to Albert.
Nice to see some good home grown stuff coming through

Cannot wait for Schuster. He is the best young prospect I’ve seen in the lower grades since I’ve followed the game. That doesn’t always translate to first grade; however, if we can keep the Roosters’ hands off him - he could be a major asset to our club.

Yes. He’s the oldest brother, but they forgot about him after he left home at age 6 to undertake his Mormon mission. In the interim they had another boy they christened Albert.

Then he returned home one day and the penny dropped.
So he was a bit like Bart's brother Hugo?

Off the books:

Lussick
Myles
Hastings
M. Wright
J. Wright
T. Wright
Kelly
Brown
Uate
Lane

And the caps gone up.

If we are in cap trouble, someone has truly screwed up.

Replaced by:
T Hodkinson
B Elliott
K Elgey
M Suli + Suli upgrade
Waddell
Sean Keppie

Plus upgrades to:
Cade Cust
A Hopoate
M Fainu
Siro
Api

Replaced by:
T Hodkinson
B Elliott
K Elgey
M Suli + Suli upgrade
Waddell
Sean Keppie

Plus upgrades to:
Cade Cust
A Hopoate
M Fainu
Siro
Api

No way they equal. Bare in mind Myles was on 500k himself. Caps up 200k. While The Knights covered some, Uate big coin. Kelly decent coin, not league minimum.

We also offered Pearce close to a mill at the start of the year, and Barrett said we had room to move (meaning there could be some front loading).

I realise people think Brown was rubbish, but he was on pretty big coin.

Lussick was on pretty good coin.

Also bare in mind M Wright was acquired just signing a solid 4 year deal (which we inherited), and I'd bet people would be shocked as to what he was on.

All the players bar Elgey (even though he WAS stuck in Titans reggie's) are Reggie's players on league minimum contracts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4