Albert Hopoate Jnr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Poor kid, rough break. Guess we wont get to seem him in FG action this year.

Might need to get him partnered up with Locky Crocker who has managed to find the motivation to return from multiple ACLs.

He is a talented kid, I think he will crack into FG next season

Poor kid, rough break. Guess we wont get to seem him in FG action this year.

Might need to get him partnered up with Locky Crocker who has managed to find the motivation to return from multiple ACLs.

He is a talented kid, I think he will crack into FG next season

We've got to sign him up first. This injury has complicated issues and I hope Manly don't go cold on him. He and Schuster are potentially rep players in my opinion and Manly need to tie them up. Ben T is also one with big potential being able to play forwards or backs. Manly potentially has a young group of top liners coming through in Fainu, Hoppa, Schuster, Ben T. Big Oli and possibly Anderson and Miski, if Manly sign them all up.

We've got to sign him up first. This injury has complicated issues and I hope Manly don't go cold on him. He and Schuster are potentially rep players in my opinion and Manly need to tie them up. Ben T is also one with big potential being able to play forwards or backs. Manly potentially has a young group of top liners coming through in Fainu, Hoppa, Schuster, Ben T. Big Oli and possibly Anderson and Miski, if Manly sign them all up.
Miski is not part of a young crop of top liners. He is 23 and looks like being a career reserve grader...not sure about Anderson making it to FG either.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10